The global Data Masking market size is expected to reach close to US $ 1.49 Bn by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 12.85% through the projected period.
The process of systematically converting sensitive data items, such as trade secrets and personally identifying information (PII), into practical yet fictionalized values is known as data masking. Data masking has become a requirement in the cyber security scenario due to the increasing incidences of these data breaches. Aside from that, dynamic data masking protects confidential and personal data while enabling outsourcing, offshoring, and cloud-based initiatives. Dynamic data masking enables companies to analyze vast volumes of data without affecting their daily operations. For data processing and research, most companies prefer dynamic data masking technology.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Data Masking and the future growth potential of the market for Data Masking across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
The primary driver of the data masking market is the need to shield data from unauthorized exposures. With the growing number of customers and enterprise data, as well as the rapidly shifting market environment, business operations are becoming increasingly complex. Furthermore, as technology progresses, numerous data-related threats such as cyber-attacks and internal data breaches may arise, which are some of the major concerns motivating businesses to safeguard their data at all levels. In 2018, the healthcare sector was one of the sectors that was heavily affected by data breaches. The healthcare sector, according to Gemalto, continues to be the industry with the most accidents. Information technology is used in the healthcare sector to help physicians and patients, as well as to increase the delivery of healthcare services. In the healthcare sector, electronic health records (EHRs) are commonly used to store patient information, including confidential health information. In addition, hospital administrative and financial staff use a number of other software to track hospital results, including financial efficiency and treatment success rates. Furthermore, patients interact with doctors through mobile and wireless technologies using a variety of apps.
The rapid growth of the data masking industry in North America during the evaluation period can be attributed to widespread adoption of data masking methods in countries like Canada and the United States. Furthermore, over the forecasted timeframe, the large-scale involvement of reputable firms such as Oracle Corporation and IBM would create new growth avenues for the data masking industry in North America.
Data Masking Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||US $ 1.49 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.85% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||by Type, by Component, by Business Function, by Organization Size, by Deployment Type, by Industry Vertical, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Compuware Corporation (U.S.), Innovative Routines International, Inc (U.S.),Delphix Corp (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Net 2000 Ltd. (U.S.), Camouflage Software Inc. (Canada), ARCAD Software (France), Informatica Corporation, (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. (U.S.), Solix Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Ekobit d.o.o. (Croatia), and CA Technologies (U.S.).|
Key Segments of the Global Data Masking Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Important Companies in Global Data Masking market
- Solix Technologies Inc.
- Mentis Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Arcad Software
- Camouflage software Inc.
- Information Resources Inc.
- BMC SOFTWARE INC.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Data Masking Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Data Masking Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Data Masking Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Data Masking Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Data Masking Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Data Masking Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.