Previously in 2018, the Global Electronic Health Record Market Size was valued at USD xx million and expected to project the value of USD xx million in 2025, registering a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
In Asia, the electronic health record market is at a growing phase, and hence, this region is anticipated to offer new opportunities in the coming years of the electronic health record market growth. Asia-Pacific has the highest population of individuals suffering from chronic disorders such as tuberculosis, diabetes, coronary thrombosis, and others. The electronic health record industry is witnessing several challenges such as lack of proper healthcare facilities in rural areas, lack of trainer workforce, and lack of awareness about healthcare options among population. However, with increasing demand for better healthcare services and improving healthcare infrastructure, the demand for EHR solutions is on an increase to manage the functioning of healthcare organizations.
Moreover, with the help of a secured EHR, the information of patient can be shared amongst many authorized users in various healthcare settings. EHR facilitates communication, patient care coordination action among medical professionals such as laboratory scientists, doctors, pharmacists, and nurses.
Electronic health monitors and records is also increasing the adoption techniques of clinical trial management, data mining, clinical decision support system. The increase in preference and usage of these software also propel the market for electronic health record market in the coming years. Electronic health records industry not only provides a genuine and detailed information about the patient’s health but also gives patient a personal level satisfaction althrough medical condition is not just limited to doctors but is also present in black and white so that we can rely on the computerized reports.
The global electronic health record market share is segmented into several classifications including product, type, application, end user, and region. Based on the product the global electronic health industry is categorized into cloud-based software, server based/on-premises software. On the basis of type the global electronic health record market is subjected into inpatient HER, ambulatory EHR. Based on the application the global electronic health record market is classified into clinical application, administrative application, reporting in healthcare system, healthcare financing, and clinical research application. In terms of end-user the global electronic health record market is segmented into hospital, clinics, specialty centers, and other end users.
Leading players of the global electronic health record market include AdvancedMD, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., CureMD Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric Company, Greenway Health, LLC, and Quality Systems, Inc.
Key Segmentation of the Global Electronic Health Record Market 2018-2025
- Cloud-Based Software
- Server-Based/ On-Premise Software
- Inpatient EHR
- Ambulatory EHR
- Clinical Application
- Administrative Application
- Reporting in Healthcare System
- Healthcare Financing
- Clinical Research Application
By End User
- Specialty Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Electronic Health Record Market’:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as global Electronic Health Record market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including product, distribution channel type and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy