The size of the global data integration market was estimated to be USD 12.14 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% from 2023 to 2032, reaching approximately USD 39.25 billion.
Data integration is a merger of technical and specialized business procedures for different sources in valuable and insightful information. It is useful in amalgamating systems of two company’s applications in a single company. This data and information is stored using muiple technologies offering combined data view.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Data Integration and the future growth potential of the market for Data Integration across various segments, such as Application, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End Use, the BFSI sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The sector is witnessing an escalated adoption on account of serious problems faced by the banks. In the hyper-competitive industry, banks are required need to integrate the data from multiple systems to obtain a view of the customers and offer a customized banking experience to achieve operational success.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the inclination toward the adoption of emerging technologies. The high adoption of solutions to maintain data integration for multiple operations across organizations in various industries is stimulating the industry size. The presence of multiple players in the region offering services has further complemented the industry growth in the region.
Data Integration Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2032||USD 39.25 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.5% during 2022-2032|
|Segment Covered||Application, Component, Organization, End-Use, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Informatica, Talend, Cisco Systems, Inc., Information Builders, Actian Corporation.|
Key Segments of the Global Data Integration Market
Application Overview,(USD Billion)
Component Overview, (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview (USD Billion)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview,(USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Data Integration market
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Cisco System Inc.
- Information Builders
- Actian Corporation
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Informatica Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Data Integration Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Data Integration Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Data Integration Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Data Integration Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Data Integration Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Data Integration Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.