Dark analytics is the study of dark data that is present in businesses. Dark data is commonly referred to as raw data or information hidden in text, tables, statistics obtained and retained by companies in different business activities, but is not used to gain knowledge and to make business decisions. Organizations now understand that there is a tremendous risk of losing the competitive edge in market and regulatory problems that do not evaluate and process this knowledge. Dark analytics is thus a practice in companies that advances in the study of computer network processes and identification of trends.
Another factor expected to fuel growth in the target market is the growing acceptance of dark analytics in the healthcare sector. Scanned patient records preserved from decades are crucial to better understanding illness, and prescriptive therapies can be provided with the use of dark analytics. A key factor expected to drive the growth of the global market is growing data silos with untapped knowledge collected by organizations. Rapid data growth from IoT and non-traditional sources is also a factor that is expected to help the growth of the target market. Owing to the emergence of digitalization and industrial revolutions, such sources are growing penetration.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Dark Analytics and the future growth potential of the market for Dark Analytics across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
New commercial applications are emerging from the explosion of drone technology. The rising need for quality data is one of the most important factors driving the market for Dark Analytics. Industries such as power, oil & gas and construction are increasingly promoting the use of drones as they provide high-quality images that help companies perform quality inspection, monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure that will help the industry expand.
In 2019, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the demand for dark analytics. The countries in the region are early adopters of the technology of dark analytics. In addition, in terms of adoption, the region is among the leading innovators and pioneers of analytics. The area has a large presence of vendors in analytics, which contributes to market growth. Various dark analytics startups in North America are offering services to various industries. Moreover, in this area, leading analytics and cloud service providers are focused. Some of the other main factors that drive the global dark analytics market are the advent of machine learning and AI technology, widespread IoT adoption, and rapid growth in business applications. The area is also seeing an increase in the adoption of dark analytics tools to strengthen its decision-making process by governments and large enterprises.
Key Segments of the Global Dark Analytics Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Industry Vertical 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
- Real Estate
Important Companies in Global Dark Analytics market
- SAP SE
- Micro Focus
- Dell EMC
- IBM Corp.
- Amazon Web Services
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Dark Analytics Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Dark Analytics Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, Deployment, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Dark Analytics Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Dark Analytics Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Dark Analytics Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Dark Analytics Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.