The global market for the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Software Industry is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 10,106.4 Million by 2030.
This growth is attributed to the growing focus of adopting business performance measuring tools. In addition, cost savings, and business-effectiveness offered by the software is also boosting global corporate performance management software industry market growth. However, lack of technical expertise, unclear business requirement leading to business failures is likely to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the advancements in AI and BI are helping CFOs and other business leaders boost organizational performance and effectively manage strategies in a more controlled and transparent manner which is anticipated to be an opportunity for the global corporate performance management software industry market.
Corporate performance management is a type of software that monitors business performance, enterprise performance, and financial performance. For example, reporting, budgeting, scenario analysis, financial planning, forecasting come under corporate performance management software. The CPM serves two needs. Corporate performance management software helps improve financial business and also to facilitate performance management based on individual organization. The CPM software facilitates individual and project performance crucial for corporate goals and strategies. Remodeling based on results and new forecasts also defines corporate performance management software. Vendors are fast adopting CMP software to expand their offerings to remain competent in corporate performance management software industry market.
The major players of the global corporate performance management (CPM) software industry market are VisualCue Technologies, Sightline Systems, Longview Solutions, EcoSys Management, Adaptive Insights, SAS Institute, Oracle, SAP SE, and International Business Machines. The market comprises different players but is consolidated by mega vendors blocking smaller vendors and new entrants. This is making harder for the small vendors and new entrants to compete in the market. However, in response to the growing dominance of mega vendors and focus on sustaining their position in the global corporate performance management software industry market, new emerging players and vendors are providing flexible, responsive, and affordable solutions according to their business requirements. This is boosting their competitiveness in the global corporate performance management software industry market.
Corporate Performance Management Software Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 10,106.4 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.5% during 2020-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Deployment, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||IBM, Workday, Anaplan, Unicom Systems, Planful, Unit4, Epicor Software, Oracle, SAP, Infor, and others|
Key Segments of the Global Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Software Industry Market
Type Overview (USD Million)
Application Overview, (USD Million)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview,(USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The study covers world outlook of the corporate performance management (cpm) software industry market with demand dynamics and potential industry earnings for the countries in study.
- The report does comparative study which allows the interested public quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others.
- In order to make the market estimates the report has employed multiple methodologies which make the estimated market study more reliable for the market players.
- This report enables better insights of the market.
- The report helps maximize investment in the corporate performance management software market.
- Economic dynamics within each country and across regions with demand estimates are created for enabling better decision making into the market.
What does the report include?
- This report discusses the specific players of individual countries in the market serving the market demands and specific information at product level.
- The study considers short-term and long-term viabilities that could affect the market performance.
- The study is strategic in nature taking into account an aggregate and long run review of the global corporate performance management (CPM) software industry market considering the players, segments, and products involved.
- The report covers top performing countries in over major regions by presenting their estimated market sizes in terms current and future demand for each country.
- The report defines sales of the global corporate performance management (CPM) software industry market including the common types involved solutions and services within the broad category such as Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises that drive business performance of the market.
- Companies participating in the market are studied along with presenting their additional information available on the public sources published by the players.
- The report includes all figures in single currency U.S. dollars in Billions and their current figures.
Who should buy this report?
- This report is created to support the initiatives of global strategic planners, customers and prospective customers, BI vendors, CFOs, CXOs, and other intermediaries across the value chain who are looking for insights to shape up the global corporate performance management (CPM) software industry.
- This report has been compiled for the benefit of organisations considering CPM for their businesses and those who want to get more value from their existing investment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Corporate performance management software is one of the fastest growing software in the world today given the benefits its solutions and services offer. It has become primary software to manage the business performance of an enterprise and have a good insight about the business. corporate performance management software also define high level corporate goals, objectives, plans and associated targets that direct organizations for future. Small, medium, and large enterprises are greatly implementing advanced business strategies through optimum use of AI enabled technologies which is accelerating the use of corporate performance management software. Also, corporate performance management software allows companies to engage efficiently in business operations. An increasing number of organizations are using Corporate Performance Management Software to keep up with customer demand, take swift business decisions, minimize cost and boost profits.
Depending on Type segment, the market is studied on the basis of segments namely Solutions and Services. The solutions segment gathered the highest share in 2020 and is likely to see a considerable growth in the years to come. The aforementioned advantages coupled with better understanding of business cost dynamics, market analysis, better business planning capabilities are expected to boost the market value for the solutions segment in the corporate performance management software industry market in the forecasted period.
Depending on Application segment market is studied on the basis of segments namely Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and Large Enterprises. In 2020, the large enterprise segment recorded the maximum market share and it is projected to hold better position during the forecast years. The growth of this market segment is mainly ascribed to the growing adoption of AI and BI enabled technology solutions in small & medium enterprise due to rising competency and business executives need better tools to measure business performance for making better decisions in future.
In 2020, the North American region witnessed a major growth in the corporate performance management software industry market and is anticipated to capture favorable growth in the forecasted years. This is due to increasing demand, increasing competition, and cost optimization strategies adopted by the business operating in the region. However, the China region is projected to witness greater growth in the market. The CPM market in the regions has experienced considerable growth as well as challenging developments in the historical years as vendors continue to provide different functionalities and viable solutions according to business requirements. These vendors have expanded their offerings through analysis of information systems enabling clients produce better reporting and stay ahead of the competition. These are key factors driving growth of co-working space management software market in the region.