Computer- Aided Manufacturing software is used across different industries such as Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace and others to automate their manufacturing process. This software uses computer application to make a manufacturing plan for Computer- Aided design model presentation, tooling design, machine tool or post processing. There is a growing demand for computer- aided manufacturing in Aerospace and Automobile sector is a growth driver for the market. The software can produce efficient tool paths, better surface finish, ideal cutting depth and better tool life. However, lack of versatility in computer aided manufacturing tools and the shortage of skilled operators are the major constraints for the market.
Computer- Aided Manufacturing process reduces waste and energy for manufacturing and production efficiency by increase in production speed and raw material consistency. The rapid growth in the use of Computer- Aided Manufacturing software is possible by the development of silicon chips and microprocessors Automotive Computer- Aided software addresses mechanical design issues and the software stimulations help computers to stimulate various designs in 3D models. Rising adoption of cloud technology is one of many growth drivers of the market.
Computer- Aided Manufacturing is used in many applications and is used for manufacturing plan for tooling design, computer- aided design model, coordinate measuring machine, machine tool stimulation or post- processing. There is a growing demand for Computer- Aided manufacturing tools in Automotive, Aerospace because of rapid industrialization and growing use of Computer- Aided manufacturing in packaging machinery and other verticals which are major growth factors for the market.
However, availability of open source, free Computer- Aided manufacturing software and high cost of computer- aided manufacturing software are some major constraints for the market. Companies with adoption of new technology related to computer- aided manufacturing along with government funding are carrying out research & Development activities in many regions. Increase in IoT penetration in manufacturing industry such as connected cars, connected logistics, connected fleet and predictive maintenance, rising implementation of industry and growing demand for advanced manufacturing systems are providing lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
Computer- Aided Manufacturing solutions can be integrated with designing tools which provides ability to adapt changes and increase the efficiency of manufacturing process. Solutions enable organizations to manage design changes in an easy and fast manner.
Cloud- based services reduce the overall cost while providing highly flexible solutions to organizations. It is a good option for organizations with limited budget, as Cloud offers enhanced speed and reliability. Automotive industries look forward to adopting smart manufacturing technology for reducing the manufacturing time. Technological innovations, latest machines and use of Computer- Aided manufacturing solutions in Automobiles manufacturing processes have helped the manufacturers to reduce the production time drastically and enhance overall efficiency.
Global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is the leading region in terms of revenue for the Computer Aided Manufacturing market. The regional growth is due to the early adoption of advanced technology in the manufacturing process. Europe is also a high growth region for this market due to growth in need of high efficiency, accuracy and consistency in the manufacturing process. Asia Pacific market is likely to emerge as the highest growing market in the coming years due to growing industrialization and increasing adoption of Computer Aided manufacturing software in packaging machinery.
The major players of the global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market are Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systems, MasterCAM, SolidCAM Ltd., EdgeCAM, GRZ Software, MecSoft Corporation, ZWCAD Software Co. Ltd and others.
Key Segments of the Global Computer- Aided Manufacturing Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Cloud Based
- On- Premise
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Aerospace and Defence
- Industrial equipments
- Medical Devices
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Computer- Aided Manufacturing industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Application, organization size, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Computer- Aided Manufacturing market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Computer- Aided Manufacturing market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.