Due to the increasing demand for lightweight rollers to achieve operational & safety benefits, the market is growing. Composite rollers are viewed as alternatives to traditional steel rollers. Steel rollers have historically been used in a variety of operations in the mining, textile, paper and pulp industries and other sectors. Steel rollers, however, are voluminous, difficult to transport, produce large amounts of noise and are vulnerable to corrosion in wet and salty conditions. Although the use of fiber composite rollers is on the rise, benefits such as long life, weight reduction, low noise levels, minimum downtime and low maintenance costs are provided. Composite rollers are made from materials such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), nylon carbon graphite fiber, and glass reinforced epoxy.
The objective of the report is to estimate the size of the composite rollers market and the future growth potential of the composite rollers market across different segments, such as base material, package type, antimicrobial agents, technology, end-to-end packaging, etc.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2018 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the composite rollers market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020 to 2028.
Due to the properties provided by carbon fiber composite rollers, such as high strength, light weight, and superior tension control, among others, composite rollers produced using carbon fiber are expected to develop at the fastest rate during the forecast era. In addition, one of the key factors behind the high growth of carbon fiber composite fiber rollers is the high demand from the pulp & paper and textile industries. In the mining industry, the composite roller fiber sector will report the highest CAGR. In the mining industry, composite rollers are commonly used as they provide excellent power, low inertia, decreased vibration and noise, and low electricity consumption. Composite roller fibers are highly lightweight compared to steel rollers and do not need to be replaced regularly, resulting in decreased downtime and improved efficiency.
Key Segments of the Global Composite Rollers Market
Material Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
End-use Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Pulp and Paper
- Film and Foil Processing
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global composite rollers market
- Lorbrand Composites
- NEPEAN Conveyors
- Double E Company LLC
- Artur Küpper GmbH & Co. KG
- Flexible Steel Lacing Company
- Katsura Roller Manufacturing Corporation Limited
- Conveyor Products & Solutions
- Beijing HaoSheng Transmission Technology Co., Ltd
- Amalga Composites, Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Fiber market
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Composite Roller Others Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Composite Roller Fiber Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Composite Roller Fiber Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Composite Roller Others Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Composite Roller Others Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.