Cloud application security is a security suite, which is delivered through the cloud. The cloud application security aids in supporting various deployment modes comprising API connectors, reverse proxy, and log collection. It offers control over data travel, rich visibility, and enhanced analytics to combat and identify cyberthreats across all third-party and internal cloud services.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Application Security and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Application Security across various segments, such as Type, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End Use, the IT & Telecom sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share, owing to escalated adoption of advanced cloud applications in recent years. In the sector, cloud applications have become the prime targets of cybercriminals for access to sensitive data. Therefore, security-based cloud application services and solutions are rising in the IT and telecom sectors.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, as advancements in the region help major companies to cater to a broader audience to market their services and products online through the cloud. Further, the rising instances of cyber-attacks in the region have further compelled organizations to adopt security solutions, which, in turn, is complementing the industry growth.
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Application Security Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprisess
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cloud Application Security market
- Bitglass, Inc.
- Censornet Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Netskope, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Application Security Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Application Security Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Application Security Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Application Security Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Application Security Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cloud Application Security Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.