The market size for global cloud access security brokers is projected to reach USD 9 billion by 2028. The factors such as real-time monitoring capabilities, controlled data loss, and growing adoption of cloud-based applications across several industry verticals are responsible for the growth of the cloud access security brokers market in the last few years.
The cloud access security broker is located between cloud infrastructure and data center (on-premises infrastructure) that keeps a watch and safeguards vital data in the infrastructure. It operates by confirming organizations' network traffic and security policy between the on-premises devices and cloud providers. A cloud access security broker works as a mediator, which provides businesses to expand the level of their safety policy beyond their infrastructure.
Cloud Access Security Brokers Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 9 billion|
|Segment Covered||Component, End-User,End-User, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Bitglass, Imperva, CloudLock, Skyhigh Networks, CipherCloud, Netskope, Adallom, Perspescys, Protegrity, CloudMask, and more. The cloud access security brokers solution|
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Access Security Brokers Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Data Management & Security
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Professional Services
- Support & Training Services
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global cloud access security brokers market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global cloud access security brokers market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the cloud access security brokers solution industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on components and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global cloud access security brokers market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the cloud access security brokers market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global cloud access security brokers market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global cloud access security brokers market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Concerns associated with the security breakdown and security of sensitive data need cloud security solutions. Hence, the demand for cloud access security brokers for cloud security is rising. The growing deployment of small & medium scale organizations is anticipated to fuel the requirement for security brokers to protect sensitive data that follow strict government mandates to ensure the privacy of sensitive data. Additionally, the obtainability of cloud access security brokers at less performing expenses is likely to put a positive impact on the cloud access security brokers industry globally. Though, lack of responsiveness about cloud access security brokers is likely to hinder the market growth.
The global cloud access security brokers market contains solutions and services segments. The solutions segment is further classified into risk management, data management & security, compliance management. Whereas, the services segment is further classified into support & training services, and professional services. The services segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Based on the end-user segment, the market is bifurcated into telecom & IT, retail & consumer goods, government, manufacturing, BFSI, healthcare, and others. The market for the telecommunications sector is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the telecom companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the telecom operators are introducing advanced IT infrastructure to run enterprise platforms and applications and provide services to the customers impeccably.
The global cloud access security brokers industry is a wide range to North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be a prominent region with countries such as India as the highest cloud access security brokers market. Countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea are anticipated to be at the forefront in the adoption of cloud access security brokers owing to increased technological investment in the countries. Moreover, the rising trend of small enterprise-based solutions in various industries propels the demand for cloud access security brokers in the region.
The major players of the global cloud access security brokers market are Bitglass, Imperva, CloudLock, Skyhigh Networks, CipherCloud, Netskope, Adallom, Perspescys, Protegrity, CloudMask, and more. The cloud access security brokers solution market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.