The global security policy management market is projected to reach at USD 4 billion by 2025. The factors such as increase in cyber attacks around the world, rise in the need for efficient security and risk management systems, along with the increase in concern over data security in the organizations is anticipated to fuel the demand for global security policy management market. Continuous need for network performance management owing to the evolution of cyberattacks along with optimization solutions to proficiently handle changing intricate network environments is likely to promote the use of various security policy management solutions in the businesses.
The security policy management includes solutions for automatically analyzing vulnerability and risks, auditing, and provisioning security changes as per the organizations’ security needs. The information and applications transmitted through an unprotected network might cause different types of attacks such as phishing, worms, and spyware. The security policy management offers an application layer security for businesses of all industry verticals including IT and telecom, BFSI, government, retail, among other.
Key Segments of the Global Security Policy Management Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Network Policy Management
- Compliance And Auditing
- Change Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
End-User Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global security policy management market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global security policy management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the security policy management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on organization type, component, application, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global security policy management market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the security policy management market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global security policy management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global security policy management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The security policy management industry is been driven by growing usage of the security solutions by the BFSI, and telecom sectors on a large scale. As organizations in the domain are quickly adopting the machine learning, natural language processing, and cloud computing, IT companies are facing an extreme pressure to safeguard their organizations from cyber attacks, along with streamlining their operations. With security policy management solutions, the prospective impact of any changes in the strategies can be pre-assessed, which helps in ensuring mandatory compliance, reducing risk, along with keeping the operations running. The growing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and software defined network technologies are likely to offer lucrative prospects for the security policy management industry growth in the coming few years.
The global security policy management market contains both solution and service segment. The solution segment has maximum revenue share within the global security policy management market in 2019. The industry participants within the security policy management market are focusing on building innovative solutions that can tackle security threats and phishing attacks against employees, ransomware, advanced persistent threats, denial-of-service-attacks, as well as securing mobile devices authorized for employees. However, the service segment is likely to grow at a staggering rate in the next five years.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are small & medium, and large enterprise. In 2019, the large segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the security policy management market throughout the forecast period. However, the small & medium segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into network policy management, compliance and auditing, change management, vulnerability assessment, and others. The market for network policy is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, fraud detection, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the security policy management demand.
Based on the end-user, the market is segmented into retail, BFSI, telecom & IT, manufacturing, healthcare, government, and others. The market for IT & telecom is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 owing to a range of functions provided by the security management solutions, including tracking security changes, blocking unauthorized access, and notifying users about restoration to previous versions as well as about the modifications. Moreover, higher budgets to adopt solutions for streamlining complicated network operations management, automation of security policy chance process, and protection from cyber-attacks are some of the factors backing the growth of the industry. However, the retail sector is anticipated to experience a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
The global security policy management industry is a wide range to North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the security policy management applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the security policy management market in North America.
The major players of the global security policy management market are AlgoSec, Juniper Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco Systems, Tufin Software Technologies, , Palo Alto Networks, FireMon, Odyssey Consultants, IBM, HelpSystems, and more. The security policy management market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.