The global Centesis Catheters market is anticipated to increase at a 5.9 % CAGR to reach value USD 642.36 Million in 2028
The main factors driving the global market for centesis catheters are an increase in the target group of patients (particularly patients suffering from cancer and heart disease), a rise in preference for an image-guided centesis procedure, and a bump up in evidence of the efficacy of centesis procedures for target diseases. Moreover, because of the high vulnerability of this demographic pool to developing cardiac conditions, the increasing geriatric population globally is fueling the number of instances suffering from cardiovascular disorders. As a result, the big target audience is having a positive effect on demand growth.
In addition, the state imposes fines on hospitals and nursing centres to restrict patient readmissions in the U.S. As a result, hospitals encourage home health treatment and online observation systems for patients, thus triggering the market for centesis catheters. During the forecast era, the new product introduction, a healthy product pipeline and fierce competition for centesis catheters is expected to boost the industry. For instance, the ReSolve Mini Locking Drainage Catheter was introduced in 2019 by Merit Medical with a 42% smaller pigtail layout.
In 2019, the hospital segment accounted for the most market share. That was owing to the complications inherent with these operations, the bulk of centesis processes are conducted in hospitals. In terms of region Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the market over the study period. During the forecast era, the Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR. This can be due to the presence of a wide pool of patients, the increase in the occurrence and prevalence of target diseases, the expansion of health facilities in Asian countries, and positive steps by the government to expand access to healthcare.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for centesis catheters and the future growth potential of the market for centesis catheters across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Due to the growing technical developments in R&D and the use of RNA sequencing technology in analytical science, the demand for centesis catheters technologies is estimated to see substantial growth. It is anticipated that rising private and government research support along with R&D spending by pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms would boost growth in the industry.
Key vendors in the market include AngioDynamics, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Galt Medical Corp., Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Teleflex Incorporated, Cook Medical, and others.
Centesis Catheters Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 642.36 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.9% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||By Bore Type, End Users, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Cardinal Health Inc, Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Argon Medical, Teleflex Incorporated, Merit Medical Systems Inc, Angio Dynamics, and Cook Medical.|
Key Segments of the Global Centesis Catheters Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Procedure Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Palliative Care
End User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Centesis Catheters Market
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Galt Medical Corp.
- Merit Medical Systems
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cook Medical
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of centesis catheters market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on centesis catheters market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global centesis catheters market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the centesis catheters market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about centesis catheters market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global centesis catheters market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.