Global blowing agents market accounted for a market revenue of USD 1.58 billion in the year 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.5 % over the forecast period. Blowing or spraying substances are substance which, at certain temperatures, easily decompose or vaporise to produce large amounts of gas or vapour. Chemical blowers are forms of organic and inorganic compounds which thermally decompose into gasses which do not interfere with the polymer matrix. Typically this is exothermic and permanent.
Required properties of a blowing agents include Low degradation reliability when processed, Great adherence to the material to achieve a strong polymer bulk dispersion, Maximum gas output at the polymer moisture temperature in a minimum time, A not too exothermic decomposition response, Price as little as it can. Inorganic blowers are primarily found in rubber manufacturing.
Blowing Agents Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 1.58 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.5 % during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Type, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Honeywell International Inc., Solvay SA, Arkema SA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Linde plc, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Bioamber Inc., The Chemours Company, Haltermann Carless, Foam Supplies, Inc.|
Key segments across Blowing Agents market
- Type Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Application Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Building & Construction
- Bedding & Furniture
- Regional Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Blowing Agents. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Be prepared for how Metal industry investments and Blowing Agents will be impacted by socio-political and economic factors over the next few years
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations by existing key players boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Blowing Agents includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the industry and their strategic initiatives for the Form development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of derivative and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Blowing Agents. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in manufacturing and distributing components or solutions.
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to the global Blowing Agents.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for T&D investment trends in global Blowing Agents.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
New technologies for new blowing agent types are allowing the blowing agents' demand to continue to expand. In fact, modern blowers would potentially offer fresh opportunities for the demand for blowing agents in the healthcare field. Another significant reason for the growth of the blowing agent industry is the extensive use of polyurethane foam for domestic cooling. Throughout the manufacturing cycle, polyurethane foams are used for the much-needed cooling insulation. The growing number of fruit and vegetables in cold storage indirectly continues to expand the blowing agents market. The explosive food demands in many parts of the world are linked to the explosive population.
In terms of type the global blowing agents market is segmented into type as hydrochlorofluorocarbons, hydrofluorocarbons, hydrocarbons, hydrofluoroolefins, and others. Similarly, in terms of application the market is segmented into packaging, automotive, building & construction, bedding & furniture, and others.
In terms of geography, the global blowing agents is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to lead the global market owing to advancement in the technology and presence of key industrial players coupled with economies of scale. However, recent pandemic is likely to change the market scenario over the forecast period.
Key players include, Honeywell International Inc., Solvay SA, Arkema SA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Linde plc, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Bioamber Inc., The Chemours Company, Haltermann Carless, Foam Supplies, Inc.