Cloud services are classified into three categories, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). As a part of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud, the bare metal cloud services are incorporated in data center networking, dedicated server hardware, storage, and other facilities. As a part of businesses capital expenditure, this service is available on a financial or monthly cyclical basis
The global bare metal cloud service market size is anticipated to reach over USD 27 Billion by 2028. The potential market growth can be credited to the increasing demand for non-locking compute and storage resources from small & medium as well as large organizations. Besides, the serious need for constant load balancing of data-focused and latency-sensitive operations is also the key factor driving the market growth for bare-metal cloud services.
However, the rigorous government protocols associated with the cloud are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the applications in DevOps applications and big data are likely to be opportunistic for the bare metal cloud service market in the upcoming years.
Bare Metal Cloud Service Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 27 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 35% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Service Type, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Amazon Web Services, Bigstep, Dell Technologies, IBM, CenturyLink, Oracle, Internap, Scaleway, Rackspace Hosting, and Packet|
Key Segments of the Global Bare Metal Cloud Service Market
Service Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Database Services
- Compute Services
- Volume & Object Storage Services
- Identity and Access Management Services
- Networking Services
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Large Organizations
- Small and Medium Organizations
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- IT and Telecommunication
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global bare metal cloud service market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global bare metal cloud service market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the bare metal cloud service industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development.
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on service type, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global bare metal cloud service market. The report will benefit Every stakeholder involved in the bare metal cloud service market.
- Managers within the bare metal cloud service industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global bare metal cloud service market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global bare metal cloud service market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and other institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Managing business lifecycle activities is one of the complex tasks for any business and typical IT staff would require several weeks to months to manage all the activities. Such a long time may heavily affect the entire business management and hamper the overall growth of the particular business. Hence, bare metal cloud services enable IT, professionals, to achieve flexibility, scalability, and better predictability, which further allows them in enhancing their cloud service control. Additionally, it also results in time and cost-saving and security & compliance. The market is still in the growth phase and has huge growth potential in the forthcoming years. Also, market players are launching next-generation solutions and services to offer a better customer experience.
Service Type Segment
In terms of the service type segment, the market is classified into database services, compute services, volume & object storage services, identity, and access management services, networking services, and others. The compute services segment gathered the highest market revenue, it is projected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of electronic devices, and internet-based technologies. However, the volume & object storage services segment is also likely to add up a significant amount of share in the global market.
Organization Size Segment
In terms of the organization size, the market is bifurcated into large organizations and small and medium organizations. The large organization's segment captured the major market portion also, it is likely to do so throughout the forecast years. However, the small and medium organizations segment collected the foremost growth and it is probable to hold its place throughout the forecast years 2020-2028. The adoption of bare metal cloud services across the small and medium organizations segment is mainly credited to the growing need to simplify the data operations.
Industry Vertical Segment
Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into IT and Telecommunication, retail, BFSI, government, manufacturing, and others. The BFSI segment gathered the highest market share in 2019 and it is likely to continue this trend throughout the forecast period due to the growing need to secure online transactions and the need to comply with the necessary regulations. Additionally, the growing number of online transactions and the need to save costs on IT lifecycle management are also essential factors driving the market demand in this segment. However, the retail segment is likely to experience major industry growth all through the forecast years.
In terms of region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The North American region is likely to collect the maximum market contribution during the forecast years. The domination of this region is largely credited to the increasing cloud service adoption and growing investments across the IT sector. Conversely, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to gather noteworthy growth through the forecast period 2020-2028. The growth of bare metal cloud service in this region is largely ascribed to the growing focus on data security and investments in advanced technologies by the respective governments.
The major players of the global bare metal cloud service market are Amazon Web Services, Bigstep, Dell Technologies, IBM, CenturyLink, Oracle, Internap, Scaleway, Rackspace Hosting, and Packet. Moreover, the other potential players in the bare metal cloud service market are Joyent, Strom, Limestone Networks, Datapipe, and LightEdge Solutions. Renowned companies are offering new and modern bare metal cloud service solutions.