The size of the global market for Automatic Liquid Handlers is expected to reach $54.94 billion by 2030, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.37%.
Automatic liquid handlers are multipurpose tools which are mainly designed for performing multiple tasks in laboratories such as mixing, sampling, and automatically combining of liquid samples. These liquid handling systems offer numerous advantages such as minimizes processing time, decreases sample contamination, and increases accuracy in bioassays which is expected to create a positive impact on the growth of the market. The demand for automatic liquid handlers products is rising as these systems produce reliable results, streamlines workflow and reduces tedious tasks and makes laboratory tasks easier. However, high cost of automatic liquid handlers and complex operability of these systems will hinder the growth of the market in the next few years.
The aim of the report is to estimate the market size for automatic liquid handlers and the future growth potential of the market for automatic liquid handlers across various segments, such as product, method, wound type and end-users. The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 and 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2019 and forecast from 2020 to 2028.
Application-wise, drug discovery segment held substantial share of the market owing to increasing demand for innovative and advanced drugs and the rising incidence of chronic disorders across the globe are the factors driving the growth of this segment. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to witness lucrative growth over the coming years owing to increase in investment in research and development activities, rise in drug discovery across the developed regions.
U.S. grabbed majority share of the automatic liquid handlers market in North America. The dominant share of the market is attributable to presence of large number of pharmaceutical companies as well one of the most developed biotechnology sectors in the country. Increased usage of advanced automation solutions in genomic and proteomics is further anticipated to drive the growth of the regional market. Asia Pacific provides huge growth potential prospects over the forecast period.
Major industry players are making heavy investments in research and development activities in order to develop technologically advanced products which is expected to ensure market growth during the forecast period.
Automatic Liquid Handlers Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$54.94 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.37 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Type, By Product, By Application, End-user, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Tecan Group Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Corning Incorporated, Sartorius AG, Hamilton Company, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., and Perkinelmer, Inc.|
Key Segments of the Global Automatic Liquid Handlers Market
Product Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Standalone System
- Multi-instrument System
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
End-user Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Important Companies in Global Automatic Liquid Handlers Market
- Thermo Fischer Scientific
- Hamilton Company
- Eppendorf Ag
- Biotek Instruments, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- Hudson Robotics
- Mettler Toledo
- Corning Inc.
- Tecan Group, Ltd.
- Analytik Jena, AG
Reasons for the study
- Increase in investment in drug discovery and development
- Surging demand for automated workstations
What does the report include?
- The study on the global automatic liquid handlers market includes qualitative insights such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of product type, application, and end-users. Moreover, the study on automatic liquid handlers market provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players operating in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global automatic liquid handlers market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, healthcare organizations, CROs, distributors, suppliers and technology geeks
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global automatic liquid handlers market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global automatic liquid handlers market