In the field of microbiology, automatic microbiology is an innovative technology that makes it possible to produce more detailed and faster outcomes. In molecular research, the introduction of automation in microbiology is likely to improve effectiveness, reliability and performance. The skills of specialists who have traditionally been interested in routine activities will now be targeted in fields that are more meaningful. One of most influential scientific advances in the biochemistry field is the transition to liquid-based microbiology. In addition, the need for laboratory facilities has been caused by the growing number of patients who receive indwelling devices, which may contribute to infection. Over the coming decade, the ageing laboratory research workers, higher demand for high-quality laboratory services and the growing need for timely results would contribute to the growth of the global market for automated microbiology.
Automated devices help detect various infectious agents, such as parasites, viroids, fungi, prions, bacteria and viruses, at an early stage. For eg, within 5 months, global COVID-19 tally surpassed 5 million, diseases such as COVID-19 generating the tremendous need for the automated industry. In addition, the growth of the automated microbiology industry is fueled by the need for quick outcomes with high precision and growing concerns regarding health protection. Nevertheless, the need for highly qualified specialists and high equipment costs are hampering business development. In addition, growing health issues and increasing spending on healthcare systems are projected to produce beneficial prospects over the forecast period.
On the other hand, these systems' high price tags and broad footprints could impede the market's growth. Another main constraint posed by the global demand for automated microbiology is the insufficient number of trained practitioners to manage these devices. Nevertheless, the advent of emerging innovations such as liquid transport media, mass spectrometry, automated systems for detection and susceptibility, and molecular technologies could contribute to a higher standardization of this technology, thereby ensuring the growth of the industry.
During the forecast era, developing economies such as India, South America, and Southeast Asia are expected to expand considerably. The automated microbiology industry in these regions is likely to hit new s with rising healthcare budgets, supporting government policies, technological innovation, and a beautiful pool of patients.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for automated microbiology and the future growth potential of the market for automated microbiology across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Because of the high use of advanced technologies in this area, as well as the advent of advances in molecular diagnostic tests such as genetic probe, North America dominated the market in 2019. Asia Pacific will expect profitable growth over the projected timeframe as a result of steadily expanding healthcare facilities over the next seven years. Furthermore, the region's development is expected to be supported by the increasing demand for technologically advanced goods in the region.
Key vendors in the market include Agilent Technologies, Inc., bioMeriux, Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Beckman Coulter, and many more.
Key Segments of the Global Automated Microbiology Market
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- DNA Sequencing
- DNA and RNA Probe Technology
- Detection Techniques
End Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Biotechnology Industries
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Automated Microbiology Market
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- bioMeriux, Inc.
- QIAGEN GmbH
- Beckman Coulter
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Gene-Probe, Inc
- Affymetrix, Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of automated microbiology market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on automated microbiology market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global automated microbiology market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Automated Microbiology market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about automated microbiology market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global automated microbiology market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.