The global Air Quality Monitoring Software market revenue was valued at >USD 1.8 Billion in 2019. For states, regulatory bodies, city planners and residents, air quality is a global problem. Several countries expend multiple trillions of dollars on air quality strategies and solutions and encourage cities to solve air emissions on the ground. Today, air quality monitoring is carried out permanently and professionally at a comparatively limited number of fixed locations by massive, costly scientific instruments. There are around 100 control stations in London, for example
In convention, air quality monitoring is carried out permanently and properly with massive, costly scientific instruments at quite a few fixed locations in the city and along major roads. Government bodies maintain and report sometimes data obtained from environmental monitoring networks in nations, regions or towns.
Air Quality Monitoring Software Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 1.8 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Application, End-User, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World|
Key Segments of the Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Commercial bodies
- Urban Air Quality Monitoring Agencies
- Government Agencies and Research Institutes
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global air quality monitoring Software market.
- Key industry developments and business growth strategies implemented by top players over the recent years
- Rising requirements of industries to enhance production End-User efficiencies and recycle management of effluent streams
What does the report include?
- The study on the global air quality monitoring software market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the air quality monitoring software industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global air quality monitoring software market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the air quality monitoring software market.
- Managers within the air quality monitoring software industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global air quality monitoring software market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global air quality monitoring software market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Air quality is one of the biggest issues in large cities on the climate and wellbeing. Air contaminants are a natural cause or man-made sources and may take the form of solids, liquid droplets or gases. Indoor weather can be 2 to 5 times worse than outside air, since we humans are wasting 80 percent time. Our indoor atmosphere should be polluting free to live clean and safe indoor lives. These chemicals, which are detrimental to our health, must also be controlled and effective steps taken to control the degradation of indoor air quality must be taken.
In terms of application the global market is segmented into indoor and outdoor application. Similarly, in terms of end-user the global market is divided into industries, commercial bodies, urban air quality monitoring agencies, government agencies and research institutes, and others. Based on geography the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Tracking is only one of a series of air quality measurement techniques, complementary elements are monitoring, pollution inventories and statistical models in an integral exposure and health risk assessment approach. In terms of application, obviously outdoor segment dominates the global market however, indoor application is also likely to increase its share over the forecast period.
The North America region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is projected to keep its position during the forecast years 2018-2028. Additionally, the region is anticipated to gather the highest growth over the forecast years. The US industry is a developed one that enhances the use by key consumers of advanced emissions control technology and the existence of well established distribution networks for the supply of regulated air quality goods. The simple connectivity to advanced technology and the rapid implementation of advanced technologies are the main drivers of market growth in this area due to the substantial investment by the United States and Canadian governments and the existence of government regulations to encourage air quality monitoring system adoption among key end-users.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis of the segments and factors driving the market's growth. This research exclusively measured a detailed examination of the future demand and developments. Even great observations cover factors which drive regional analysis.
The major players of the global Air Quality Monitoring Software market are Environnement S.A., Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants Ltd, 3M Company, KISTERS AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Horiba, Ltd., IPS Meteostar, Inc., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, and others. The air quality monitoring software market consists of well-established global as well as local players. Furthermore, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic solutions and services to stay competitive in the global market.