AIOps is a cognitive platform that leverages advanced technologies such as AI/ML and predictive analytics to improve IT operations management. Growing adoption of digitalization has created several challenges including increased complexity, limited visibility, and accountability, analyzing data and business metrics. Therefore, enterprises are investing heavily in automation. North America has the largest share in AIOps application performance monitoring due to the significant adoption of digital operations and advanced technologies, that are generating a huge number of datasets.
The global AIOps market size is expected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing investments in digital transformation and the growing adoption of cloud and hybrid infrastructure. Meanwhile, it is essential to have skilled employees or users in the operations team to improve process efficiency. It has been observed that these teams lack people capable of understanding AIOps outcomes and take necessary actions quickly. therefore, the limited availability of skilled users will hamper the growth of the AIOps market.
AIOps is one of the solutions, enterprises are considering to overcome the challenges created by hybrid infrastructure especially for IT operations. This cognitive platform is powered by AI/ML that analyses machine data and provide critical insights in real-time, thereby improving operational efficiency in the hybrid infrastructure. It is expected that I coming years, due to surge in adoption of hybrid infrastructure especially among SMEs will boost the market for AIOps
Key Segments of the Global AIOps Market
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Application Performance Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Data Analytics
End-user Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and Ecommerce
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global AIOps market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Be prepared for how research & development (R&D) investments and AIOps market will be impacted by socio-political and economic factors over the next few years
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations by existing key players boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global AIOps market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the AIOps industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of application and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global AIOps market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in manufacturing and distributing AIOps components or solutions.
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to the global AIOps market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for T&D investment trends in the global AIOps market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Organizations have adopted a modern IT environment that includes cloud management, third party management, mobility as well as, technology integration such as SaaS. This dynamic environment is generating huge machine data and alerts from multiple sources including IoT devices, APIs, mobile applications, and digital or machine users. These datasets can be analyzed to gain critical insights and enhance several processes including performance monitoring. AIOPs are deployed in several industries including BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, and e-commerce.
Companies such as Splunk, IBM, Dynatrace, BigPanda, and Moogsoft are investing heavily in their R&D infrastructure along with acquiring promising startups in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and others to provide AIOps solutions. In October 2019, BigPanda announced an expansion of its AIOps platform capabilities to enable IT Ops teams to rapidly investigate and resolve incidents and outages in cloud-native and hybrid cloud.
Based on application, the AIOps market is segmented into application performance monitoring, infrastructure management, and data analytics. Application performance monitoring (APM) plays a key role in IT service management, as it ensures the effective productivity of the organization.
Based on end-user, the AIOps market is segmented into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail & E-commerce, and others. The other segment includes end-user including manufacturing, utility, and energy, education, government, and transportation. Increasing adoption of cloud and hybrid infrastructure by retails & e-commerce will significantly impact the growth of the AIOps market in this segment.
The Region is segment based on North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America. North America has the largest share in the AIOps market predominately due to the significant adoption of advanced technologies and the presence of several key AIOps solution providers. APAC is expected to the fasted growing region in the AIOPs market owing to the growing adoption of cloud solutions and hybrid infrastructure.
The APAC market is expected to have the fastest growth with 36% CAGR over the forecast period. APAC is witnessing significant digital transformation, especially in Indian and other South-east Asian countries. Enterprises are more focused on automation to meet tailored demands from customers and intense competition in the market. SMEs are playing a key role in this digital transformation, as they are adopting digital solutions significantly to improve their offering and gain the competitive advantage of upgrade or repair of them have been done at a considerable pace in the last few years.