The global Aerospace Tapes market is projected to reach US$2.6 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.2.%
Growing government initiatives in developed as well as developing economies to reduce overall weight of the aircraft, increasing need for fuel efficient aircrafts, and increasing need for aircraft modernization are factors fueling the global aerospace tapes industry growth. Additionally, increasing ageing of aircrafts, emergence of aircraft upgrade manufactures in developing economies such as China, India, and Southeast Asia followed by rising need for low cost airlines are expected to increase aerospace tapes market concentration in coming years.
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global aerospace tapes industry and the future growth potential of the market for aerospace tapes across various segments, such as resin type, backing material, category, end use, and the geography. Rising passenger volume over the past few years, coupled with increasing air travel are expected to offer potential opportunity for global aerospace tapes industry over the coming years.
Excellent chemical properties, resistance to temperature, ultraviolet light, abrasion, and fluids offers aerospace tapes wide range of applications. In 2019, acrylic resin dominated the overall aerospace tapes market. Affordable prices followed by increasing production activities in Asia Pacific region has increased its adoption over the past few years and the trend is expected to continue over the coming years. Advanced conductive and bonding properties followed by hassle free format has increased its market concentration in military applications.
On geography level, North America and Europe dominated the overall industry. Strong distribution network followed by well-developed aerospace manufacturing facilities in these regions are further expected increase market concentration in coming years. Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected offer potential opportunity for aerospace tapes industry by virtue of increasing penetration of aerospace manufacturing facilities in these regions followed by increasing construction of airports in China, Japan, India, and Southeast Asia. The global market is competitive and large number of well-developed manufacturing companies are engaged in aerospace tapes industry. Some key companies are Compagnie De Saint-Gobain, 3M Company, Tesa SE, Nitto Denko Corporation, Avery Dennison Corporation, DeWAL Industries, Inc., Berry Global Group, Inc., Advance Tapes International, Intertape Polymer Group, and Scapa Group Plc.
Aerospace Tapes Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2026||US$2.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2026|
|Segment Covered||By Form, End Users, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Evonik Industries; SABIC; Solvay; Hexcel Corporation; Royal Tencate; Teijin Limited; BASF SE; Celanese Corporation; SGL Group; Victrex; Cristex; Eurocarbon; PRF Composite Materials; TCR Composites; Sigmatex|
Key Segments of the Global Aerospace Tapes Market
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Commercial Aviation
- Military Aviation
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- Compagnie De Saint-Gobain
- 3M Company
- Tesa SE
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- DeWAL Industries, Inc.
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Advance Tapes International
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Scapa Group Plc
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of aerospace tapes market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on aerospace tapes market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the aerospace tapes industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on resin type, backing material, category, and end-use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global aerospace tapes Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the aerospace tapes market.
- Managers within the aerospace tapes industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about aerospace tapes market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global aerospace tapes market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.