The market size for global account-based marketing is anticipated to reach USD 1,897 million by 2028. The factors such as targeted and efficient marketing campaigns, enhanced marketing Return on Investment (ROI), as well as improved customer experience, are responsible for the growth of the account-based marketing market in the last few years. The strategy focuses on marketing and sales efforts on particular accounts while developing personalized marketing campaigns for every account. ABM is undergoing a rapid revival and is attaining substantial momentum owing to technological revolutions that allow organizations of all sizes to adopt their marketing efforts in a scalable and automated manner.
Among the important trends shaping the increasing ABM, the landscape is the rising popularity of social advertising and social media. A part of shifting to the ABM approach for organizations includes studying their marketing strategies through social media networks. Social channels enable marketers to know different stakeholders in an organization better in terms of their inclination, likes, and behavior toward other marketing approaches in the absence of face-to-face communication.
Key Segments of the GlobalAccount-Based Marketing Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Small & Medium
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Government & Public Sector
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global account-based marketing market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global account-based marketing market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the account-based marketing industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on organization type, component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global account-based marketing market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the account-based marketing market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global account-based marketing market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global account-based marketing market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The demand for account-based marketing market globally to witness considerable growth in the coming five years. Regulatory guidelines and a changing technological scenario have predominantly facilitated the move from outdated email-based marketing campaigns to account-based marketing practices. These outdated marketing methods functioned well until the advent of the legally-required spam filters and unsubscribe options. With more organizations using bypassing emails and internal messaging tools, the necessity for modern marketing tools is being extensively utilized by the marketing community.
Businesses that adopt account-based marketing tools are more successful and competitive than their competitors who market exclusively to individuals. Though traditional marketing automation operations are targeted at a huge pool of individuals sharing similar characteristics or interests, AMB campaigns are customized for specific decision-makers. As per the ITSMA, over three forth of C-suite executives in organizations read unsought marketing emails that may be pertinent to their business. AMB enables marketers to involve with important decision-makers in a hyper-personalized way.
The global account-based marketing market contains both solution and service segments. The solution segment has a maximum revenue share within the global account-based marketing market in 2019. This is predominantly owing to the capability to integrate with present systems that include CRM, ERP, and availability of deployment alternatives for various mobile devices. The services segment is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate from 2020 to 2028.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments are small & medium, and large enterprises. In 2019, the large enterprise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the account-based marketing market throughout the forecast period. However, the small & medium segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are on-premise, and cloud. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The cloud enables organizations with a unified platform with SaaS-based services providing improved security.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom & IT, healthcare, retail & e-commerce, automotive, government & public sector, others. The market for the IT & telecom sector is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the account-based marketing demand.
The global account-based marketing market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in account-based marketing applications, owing to an outsized presence of organizations with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the account-based marketing market in North America. However, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at a staggering CAGR over the forecast period.
The major players of the global account-based marketing market are Demandbase, InsideView, Act-On Software, AdDaptive Intelligence, 6Sense, Albacross, Drift, Engagio, Evergage, HubSpot, Integrate, Celsius GKK International, Iterable, Lattice Engines, Madison Logic, Jabmo, Kwanzoo, Marketo, MRP, TechTarget, Terminus, Radius Intelligence, and more. The account-based marketing market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.