The global market for the Zinc Oxide is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4 % throughout the course of the forecast, to reach $ 7.3 billion by 2030.
ZnO is a white inorganic compound that is commonly used in the fields of pharmaceuticals, rubber, cosmetics, plastics, and glass. Over the forecast era, the development of these end-use industries is projected to boost demand for the global zinc oxide industry.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for zinc oxide and the future growth potential of the market for zinc oxide across various segments, such as process, grade, application, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the zinc oxide market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
During the forecast period, the wet chemical process is expected to expand at the quickest rate. The ZnO Grade produced by this method is very fine in size with good dispersion and slow settlement rate. It is named 'Active ZnO,' which has superior quality than those produced by the French process, because of the more efficient activation provided by the product.
To improve the toughness of rubber, ZnO is used for the vulcanization of rubber. This vulcanised rubber is further used by the tyre industry to make tyres. More than half of the ZnO produced worldwide was absorbed by the rubber industry due to rising tyre production. It is anticipated that increased demand for tyre rubber, as well as non-tire uses, would fuel demand for zinc oxide.
During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to be leading the ZnO market. As the main producer of ZnO, the region has gained a tremendous growth in the last few years. Worldwide, China is the dominant producer and buyer of ZnO. Also, the country is ZnO's main exporter. During the forecast period, a similar pattern is expected to persist.
Zinc Oxide Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|CAGR of 6.4 % during 2020-2030
|By Grade, By Application,Region.
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|U.S. Zinc, Rubamin, Zinc Oxide LLC, Grupo Promax, Weifang Longda Zinc Industry Co. Ltd., Yongchang Zinc Industry Co. Ltd., Pan Continental Chemical, J.G. Chemicals, Akrochem, ZM Silesia
Key Segments of the Global Zinc Oxide Market
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Process Agents Method
- Indirect (French) Process
- Direct (American) Process
- Wet Chemical Process
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global zinc oxide market
- US Zinc (US)
- Zochem (US)
- EverZinc (Belgium)
- ZM Silesia (Poland)
- Akrochem (South Africa)
- Rubamin (India)
- Pan-Continental Chemical (Taiwan)
- J.G. Chemicals (India)
- Upper India (India)
- Suraj Udyog (India)
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Zinc Oxide Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Zinc Oxide Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, process, grade, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Zinc Oxide Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Zinc Oxide Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Zinc Oxide Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Zinc Oxide Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.