The global Workplace Services market size is expected to reach close to US$ 193.4 billion by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 10.6% through the projected period.
Known as soft services, workplace services help organizations in making their premises more secure and satisfying for employees to work in. The workplace services may differ depending on the nature of business and the needs of a particular organization or company. Some of the basic workplace services include supply management, office policy/standards compliance, employee engagement & management, office support, and other services.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for workplace services and the future growth potential of the market for Workplace services across various segments, such as service type, organization size, and industry verticals.
The growing adoption of digital workplace solutions and increase in demand from organizations to offer a better work environment to office workers workplace services by organizations is driving the demand for the workplace services market across North America. On the contrary, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to gather major market growth in upcoming years on the grounds of growing industrialization and technological adoption among industries and numerous organizations in this region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the increasing need to reduce operational expenditures and the growing BYOD trend among organizations are the key drivers of the workplace services market in the coming years. However, lack of education and training among the workforce is hampering the market growth. Furthermore, machine learning and AI technologies to enhance business performance is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Workplace Services Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2029
|US$ 193.4 billion
|CAGR of 10.6 % during 2019-2029
|By Service Type, Organization Size, Vertical, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|DXC Technology, Wipro, IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies, TCS, NTT Data, CompuCom Systems Inc., ATOS, UNISYS, Fujitsu Ltd., Cognizant, Accenture PLC
Key Segments of the Global Workplace Services Market
Service Type Overview
- Field Services
- Application Management Services
- Workplace Migration & Automation Services
- Collaboration Services
- Mobility and Telecom Services
- Asset Management Services
- Desktop Virtualization
Organization Size Method
- Large Organizations
- Small & Medium Organizations
- IT & Telecom
- Logistics & Transportation
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Workplace Services market
- Citrix Systems
- Tata Consultancy Services
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of workplace services market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on workplace services market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the workplace services industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on service type, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global workplace services market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the workplace services market.
- Managers within the workplace services industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Workplace Services market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global workplace services market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.