The Global Western Blotting Market Size is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of x.x% over the forecast period, and it is estimated to be accounted at USD xx.xx by the end of 2025. The western blotting technique is basically used for analyzing and detecting the protein molecules from complex samples. Proteins are separated by using gel electrophoresis process, according to its weight and size. These separated molecules are then transferred to another membrane that usually comprises nitrocellulose or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF). Then, to break any nonspecific binding of the antibodies of the membrane it is blocked with specific mechanism.
The rising research activities, growing R&D expenses by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, rising incidence of AIDS/HIV, and increasing demand of personal medicine are some major factors contributing to the global western blotting market growth.
Geographically, North America region is anticipated to raise in the global western blotting market due to the high consciousness, rising incidence of diseases, and execution of higher diagnostic technologies. Similarly, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to boost the global western blotting market share at a significant rate over forecast period.
The global western blotting market has been segmented on the basis of product, application, end-user, and region. By end-user, the market is divided into pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, diagnostic centers, research and academic institutes, and others. By product type, this market is categorized into instruments and consumables. The consumables sector is further classified as reagents, kits, and others. This segment is accounted for one of the largest global western blotting market share in coming years. The instruments sector sub-divided into imagers, blotting systems, and gel electrophoresis. Among these the blotting systems segment categorized into semi-dry blotting instruments and wet blotting instruments, whereas the imagers segment is sub-divided into chemiluminescent imagers, fluorescent imagers, and others. By application type, the global western blotting market has been segmented into disease diagnostics, agriculture, biochemical and biomedical research, and others. Among these, the biochemical and biomedical research segment is estimated to value for the largest global western blotting market share, in 2016.
Global western blotting market: key players
- Advansta, Inc., U.S.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., U.S.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., U.S.
- LI-COR Inc., U.S.
- PerkinElmer, Inc., U.S.
- Merck KGaA, Germany
- GE Healthcare, U.S.
- Lumigen, Inc., U.S.
- Danaher, U.S.
- Bio-Techne, U.S.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Switzerland
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, U.S.
- Cell Signaling Technology, U.S.
Global western blotting market basically segmented into:
- Fluorescent Images
- Chemiluminescent Images
- Blotting Systems
- Wet Blotting Instruments
- Semi-Dry Blotting Instruments
- Gel Electrophoresis Instruments
- Disease Diagnostics
- Biomedical and Biochemical Research
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global western blotting Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global western blotting market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy