At a compound annual growth rate of 4.2%, the size of the worldwide Wax Emulsion market is projected to reach $3.1 Billion in 2030.
The global wax emulsion market will be driven by the lack of alternatives and high demand from end-user industries such as paints & coatings, and cosmetics and adhesives & sealants. The most widely used material base for processing was synthetic wax emulsions in the global market.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for wax emulsion and the future growth potential of the market for wax emulsion across various segments, such as material, type, application, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the Wax Emulsion market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
These products' diverse properties make them ideal for a wide range of uses, including paints and coatings, cosmetics, and construction. Over the projected era, the development of these end-use industries is expected to drive the segment forward. Because of its low cost and widespread availability, polyethylene wax emulsion was the most commonly used form of substance.
The absence of a near replacement for wax emulsion is largely to blame for this development. Water repellence, abrasion tolerance, slip control, lubrication, and anti-blocking properties are all adding to polyethylene's rise as the most favored substrate for wax emulsion.
The main end-use industries for wax emulsion are paints and coatings, cosmetics, and textiles and adhesives and sealants. Paints and coatings accounted for the majority share of the industry. The popularity of wax emulsions over solvents in the paints and coatings industry is due to properties such as ease of use, and environmental friendliness and physical durability.
Wax Emulsion Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$3.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Source, Type, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||BASF SE (Germany), Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd (Japan), Altana AG (Germany), Sasol Limited (South Africa), DowDuPont (US), Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), Hexion (US), Michelman, Inc. (US), The Lubrizol Corporation (US), and Danquinsa GmbH (Germany) among others.|
Key Segments of the Global Wax Emulsion Market
Material Base Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Natural Base Wax Emulsion
- Synthetic Base Wax Emulsion
Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
End-use industry 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Wax Emulsion market
- BASF SE
- Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd.
- Altana AG
- Sasol Limited
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Michelman, Inc.
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- DANQUINSA GmbH
- Repsol S.A.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Wax Emulsion Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Wax Emulsion Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, process, grade, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Wax Emulsion Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Wax Emulsion Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Wax Emulsion Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Wax Emulsion Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.