In recent years, due to strict regulations relating to the environment and water treatment, the market for water clarifiers has seen significant growth. Increasing population and industrialization, coupled with decreasing freshwater resources, has forced several countries' governments to enforce regulations on water treatment, which, in turn, are driving the worldwide consumption of water clarifiers.
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global water clarifiers industry and the future growth potential of the market for water clarifiers across various segments, such as type, end-use, and the geography. Coagulant type water clarifiers are polyamine, polydadmac, aluminum sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, and ferric chloride. Flocculants type water clarifiers are anionic flocculants, cationic flocculants, non-ionic flocculants, and amphoteric flocculants.
The high cost of clarifiers and the existence of alternatives such as chemicals restrict the development of the demand for water clarifiers and pose a major challenge. There are several affordable water treatment options available on the market, including chemical water treatment, which, relative to clarifiers, has the potential to process water at a relatively low cost. Rapid urbanization puts pressure on current water supplies and calls for adequate wastewater treatment, which creates a strong demand for clarifiers worldwide. This draws numerous players into the demand for water clarifiers, pushing the inflow of investment into the market.
Asia Pacific region has offered lucrative opportunities for water clarifiers industry growth and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Rapid industrialization, growing population, and declining water freshwater supply in India, China, and other developing nations will further add market growth. In addition, the increasing demand for water clarifiers from both the industrial and civil sectors is also driving growth in the industry. Infrastructure development followed by stringent government regulations is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Leading companies mentioned in the report are Kemira Oyj, Solenis LLC, Snf Floerger, BASF SE, Ecolab Inc., Buckman Laboratories, Inc., Feralco AB, Ixom Operations Pty Ltd., Kurita Water Industries Ltd., and Suez. Other notable players operating in this industry are Dew Speciality Chemicals, Donau Chemie Ag, GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc., Holland Company Inc., Kronos Ecochem, Shandong Shuiheng Chemical, Usalco LLC, Wetico, Yixing Bluwat Chemicals Co. Ltd. Akferal Su Kimyasallari, Aries Chemical Inc., Bauminas Quimica, Chemifloc, Chemtrade Logistics, and Cytec Industries.
Key Segments of the Global Water Clarifiers Market
Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Ph Stabilizers
End-Use 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Pulp & Paper
- Metals & Mining
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global water clarifiers market
- Kemira Oyj
- Solenis LLC
- Snf Floerger
- BASF SE
- Ecolab Inc.
- Buckman Laboratories, Inc.
- Feralco AB
- Ixom Operations Pty Ltd.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- Suez S.A.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of water clarifiers market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on water clarifiers Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the water clarifiers industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, product, form, and source. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global water clarifiers Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the water clarifiers market.
- Managers within the water clarifiers industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about water clarifiers market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global water clarifiers market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.