The voice and speech recognition industry is witnessing a rapid technological advancements along with increasing adoption of advanced electronic devices which are anticipated to stimulate the voice and speech recognition market growth during the forecast period. Voice biometrics used for security purposes help in giving access to authenticated users for performing a transaction. Surging use of voice biometrics is one of a key factor driving the voice and speech recognition market.
Previously in 2018, the global voice and speech recognition market was valued at USD xx million and estimated to project the value of USD xx million in 2025, accounting a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
Moreover, increasing demand for voice-driven navigation systems and workstations is promoting growth in the hardware and software segments. The voice-enabled in-car infotainment systems is gaining traction across the globe as emerging countries initiate hands free regulations that govern the usage of mobile phones while driving.
The global voice and speech recognition market is segmented into several classifications including function outlook, technology outlook, vertical outlook, and regional outlook. Based on the function outlook the voice and speech recognition market is categorized by voice recognition, speaker identification, speaker verification, speech recognition, automation speech recognition, text to speech. Furthermore on the basis of technology outlook the voice and speech recognition market is efficiently driven by AI-based, and non-AI based.
In terms of vertical outlook the voice and speech recognition market is classified by automotive, BFSI, consumer, education, enterprise, government, healthcare, legal, military, retail, and others.
In terms of geography, the voice and speech recognition market is widely range to North America, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Asia Pacific, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Pakistan, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, South America, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Middle East and Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Nigeria.
Leading players of the global voice and speech recognition market include Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc.; Agnitio S.L.; Amazon, Inc.; Api.ai; Apple, Inc.; Anhui USTC iFlytek Co., Ltd.; Baidu, Inc.; BioTrust ID B.V.; CastleOS Software, LLC; Facebook, Inc.; Google, Inc.; International Business Machines Corporation; JStar; LumenVox LLC; M2SYSLLC; Microsoft Corporation; MModal, Inc.; Nortek Holdings, Inc.; Nuance Communications, Inc.; Raytheon Company; SemVox GmbH; Sensory, Inc.; ValidSoft U.K. Limited; VoiceBox Technologies Corporation; and VoiceVault, Inc.
Key Segmentation of the Global Voice and Speech Recognition Market 2018-2025
- Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Voice recognition
- Speaker identification
- Speaker verification
- Speech recognition
- Automatic speech recognition
- Text to speech
- Voice recognition
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Non-AI based
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Voice and Speech Recognition Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Voice and Speech Recognition Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including types of grape used, type of wine, flavor distribution channel and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy