The market size for global virtual mobile infrastructure (VMI) is projected to reach at USD 186 million by 2025. Factors such as growing smartphone penetration, increasing Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) adoption, backed with high-speed internet network availability and increasing concern over enterprise data security are responsible for the growth of virtual mobile infrastructure industry throughout the globe. Personal smartphones and devices used for corporate and business requirements to improve employee productivity, is one of the foremost reason for high demand for VMI.
Virtual mobile infrastructure is a mobile software that operates mobile applications on mobile VM/OS located on a distant computer in a cloud or an information center. VMI provides various advantages such as zero data footprint on endpoints, information loss avoidance triggered by physical damage to endpoints, enhanced information safety, and multiple mobile OS operation at a single point. VMI streamlines the mobile application management (MAM) and data security for the business. It also enables the supply of required logical servers for the systems, and charges users for what they use. VMI permits different network and server settings unlike a physical infrastructure that requires more effort and capital to alter.
Key Segments of the Global virtual mobile infrastructure Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global virtual mobile infrastructure market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global virtual mobile infrastructure market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the virtual mobile infrastructure industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global virtual mobile infrastructure market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the virtual mobile infrastructure market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global virtual mobile infrastructure market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global virtual mobile infrastructure market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The growing demand for monitoring, protection, and regulating access to mobile applications along with enabling cost-effectiveness in advancement of mobile application within the SMBs and large enterprises is fueling the virtual mobile infrastructure market demand. Moreover, a substantial adoption of BYOD within the organizations across the globe have paved a way in deploy VMI in various industry verticals in the past few years. VMI deliver several advantages that includes reduced app development expense, avoids data loss, as well as lower operating expenses, among others. Many organizations are emphasizing on constructing a single application which facilitates all kinds of mobile devices. VMI provides advantages to the business which is likely to spur its demand in the next few years. However, low awareness of VMI among the businesses is among the key constraints in the large scale implementation of VMI platform. Moreover, strong penetration of cloud orchestration and mobile device management is anticipated to restrict the virtual mobile infrastructure industry.
The global virtual mobile infrastructure market contains both platform and service segment. The services segment is projected to surge at a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Most of the industry participants within the virtual mobile infrastructure market deliver professional services for managing the VMI platform deployment. Also, these services ensure smoother and faster implementation, which enhances the value of business investments.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are on-premise, and cloud. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The cloud enables organizations with unified platform with SaaS based services providing improved security.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom & IT, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment, and others. The market for telecom & IT is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the virtual mobile infrastructure demand.
The global virtual mobile infrastructure market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the virtual mobile infrastructure applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the virtual mobile infrastructure market in North America.
The major players of the global virtual mobile infrastructure market are Avast Software, Sierraware, Nubo, Trend Micro, Intelligent Waves, Pulse Secure, Prescient Solutions, Fortinet, Raytheon, Genymobile, and more. The virtual mobile infrastructure market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.