Vineyard management software is an application that helps the viticulturists monitor information about vineyards including vineyard design, grapes harvest, and plantation maintenance by tracking activities such as weed management, mowing & pest control, and more. There is also cloud-hosted options vineyard management software that helps the user gain better insights into the Viticulture business and thus can make better predictions and accurate decisions. It helps boost productivity, reduce wastage & risks, manage cash flows better, and improve vineyard operations. Vineyard management mobile apps provide flexibility in accessing, managing, and monitoring critical vineyard information. Mobile devices and smartphones are also helping winegrowers and winemakers in professional networking. Moreover, the launch of mobile applications for vineyard management will be one of the key trends that will gain traction in the vineyard management software market during the next few years.
The global vineyard management software market revenue is projected to reach close to USD 319.0 million by 2028. This can be attributed to the increasing adoption of competitive pricing strategies. In addition, increased adoption of SaaS-based vineyard management software is also boosting global vineyard management software market growth.
However, the data breach & security threats are likely to hamper the market growth.
Key Segments of the Global Vineyard Management Software Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- On-Premises Model
- Cloud-Based Model
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Wine Club
- Wine Distributor
- Wine Sales Broker
- Wine Importer
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global vineyard management software market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global vineyard management software market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the vineyard management software industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global vineyard management software market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including component and raw material providers, manufacturers, distributors, and other intermediaries across the value chain
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global vineyard management software market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global vineyard management software market.
Demand for automated management of winery processes are the key reasons driving the demand for vineyard management software solutions. Influenced by the increasing usage of mobile devices, vendors are focusing on launching mobile apps or mobile-friendly websites. Mobile devices are increasingly used by wineries and wine distributors to access geographic data, monitor weather, collect irrigation data, and estimate crop yields. Vineyard management mobile apps provide flexibility in accessing, managing, and monitoring critical vineyard information. Mobile devices and smartphones are also helping winegrowers and winemakers in professional networking. Moreover, the launch of mobile applications for vineyard management will be one of the key trends that will gain traction in the vineyard management software market during the next few years.
In terms of type, the market is bifurcated into on-premises model and cloud-based model. The cloud-based model segment is estimated to accrue significant market growth over the forecast period. In addition to this, in the year 2020, the cloud-based model segment gathered the major share and it is likely to keep its position throughout the forecast years. The small and limited wineries are adopting cloud-based model vineyard management software since this software provides faster and cost-effective solutions. Hence, the cloud-based model is expected to gain significant traction in the forecasted period.
In terms of the application segment, the market is segmented into winery, wine club, wine distributor, wine sales broker, wine importer, and others. In 2020 the winery segment accumulated the major market share and it is expected to do so over the forecast years.
The European region dominated the overall market in 2020 and it is projected to keep its position during the forecast years 2021-2028. However, the China is anticipated to gather the highest growth over the forecast years. The market growth in this region is mostly ascribed to the growing need for improved productivity and increased demand in this region. Due to the huge investments and innovative marketing strategies, the European wine industry has been evolving considerably over the years, in terms of wine quality, brands, and a number of players. Hence, the demand for vineyard management software is very high in the region on account of the huge presence of vineyards, which required proper management of wineries
The major players of the global vineyard management software market are ISAGRI SAS, GreatVines, and Advanced Management Systems are major players in the global market. Several other companies including SureHarvest Services, Orion Wine Software, InnoVint, eVineyard, AgCode, Oztera, and Microworks. The vineyard management software market consists of well-established global as well as local players. In addition, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic solutions and services to stay competitive in the global market.