The global transcatheter embolization devices market size was accounted at US$ xx.xx billion in 2018 and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR rate of xx.xx% during the forecast period. Increasing numbers of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and respiratory disorders are expected to drive demand for transcatheter embolization devices. Transcatheter embolization devices used for presenting material to inside the vasculature to recognize blood flow blockings. Transcatheter embolization is operative device for treating vessel irregularities such as fistulae, bleeding, and aneurysms. Rising prevalence of cancer and increasing minimally invasive surgeries are major driving factors of global transcatheter embolization devices market growth.
Geographically, Europe and North America are expected to dominate the largest global transcatheter embolization devices market share due to highest of awareness and adoption about transcatheter embolization devices. Other regions such as, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa are probable markets for transcatheter embolization devices. The Asia Pacific market for transcatheter embolization devices anticipated to grow at a CAGR rate of x.x% over the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global transcatheter embolization devices market size segmented into neurology, peripheral vascular disease, urology, oncology, and others. Among these, the peripheral vascular disease is expected to be largest segment. It is likely to remain one of the highest market from 2018 to 2025 owing to growing lifestyles, rising geriatric population, and increasing demand of minimally invasive procedures. Though, the oncology segment is anticipated to increase at high CAGR rate owing to the growth in prevalence of cancer worldwide.
On the basis of end-user, the transcatheter embolization devices market has been categorized into clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers. Among these, the hospitals segment detained for global transcatheter embolization devices market share, in 2017. Progress of the segment can be credited to the obtainability of multiple service devices & options and connections with healthcare industries to increase service offerings and healthcare products. Additionally, hospitals are the ideal choice owing to availability of innovative technology and improved healthcare facilities. The hospitals segment is projected to enlarge at high CAGR rate, specifically in established countries, due to upsurge in geriatric population and increase in healthcare infrastructure. Also, increasing demand of transcatheter embolization devices in ambulatory surgical centers throughout medical emergency is expected to drive the segment.
On the basis of region, the global transcatheter embolization devices market segmented into Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, the North America dominated for one of the largest market in 2017. This region is driven by fastest developed healthcare services, growing awareness amongst healthcare suppliers about transcatheter embolization devices. North America offers substantial opportunities in transcatheter embolization devices market. Also, the growing market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high CAGR owing to rise in awareness about transcatheter embolization devices for therapeutics.
Global transcatheter embolization devices market key players:
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cordis Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- Cook Medical
- St. Jude Medical
- Sirtex Medical
Global transcatheter embolization devices market segmented into:
- Embolization coils
- Liquid Embolics
- Embolization Particles
- Flow Diverter Devices
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global transcatheter embolization devices market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global transcatheter embolization devices market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy.