The trade surveillance systems are solutions, which help market experts and enterprises to spot abusive, rogue, or erroneous trading. It further helps to protect their clients’ profitability, prevent frauds, quickly update trading strategies, and comply with government norms and regulations.
The Trade Surveillance market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.04% to reach USD 2.5115 billion in 2028.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Trade Surveillance and the future growth potential of the market for Trade Surveillance across various segments, such as Component, Business Function, Deployment Model, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the component segment, the solution component is anticipated to hold a substantial share. This is pertaining to multiple advantages offered in the solution component advantages, including compliance management enhancement, surveillance data optimization, and streamlining case management. The surging demand from the financial institutions is augmenting the adoption of the solution. In addition, enterprises focus to manage, enhance, and automate the surveillance process for improved efficiency and agility, is further complementing the adoption of trade surveillance systems solutions.
In addition, Europe is expected to hold a significant share, on account of the presence of leading players in the region. The region’s growth is mainly contributed by the high adoption rate of cloud-based systems for trade surveillance by different sizes of enterprises along with the stringent regulations and norms imposed by the governments.
Trade Surveillance Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 2.5115 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 18.04% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||By Components, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||B-next, IBM, Accenture, Nasdaq, Inc., NICE Ltd., Red Deer, Software AG, FIS, SIA S.P.A., Celent, ACA Compliance Group Holdings, LLC, Scila AB, CINNOBER FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY, Trapets AB, Abel Noser Holdings LLC, Crisil Limited, Cognizant, IPC System, Inc., Aquis Technologies, OneMarketData, and SIA S.P.A.|
Key Segments of the Global Trade Surveillance Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Trade Surveillance market
- NICE Systems
- Software AG
- Aquis Technology
- SIA S.p.A
- ACA Compliance Group
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Trade Surveillance Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Trade Surveillance Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Trade Surveillance Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Trade Surveillance Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Trade Surveillance Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Trade Surveillance Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.