The Television Broadcasting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% to reach US$ 416.36 Bn in 2029.
Major factor driving the market is rising demand for HD (high definition) content as well as advertisement. Nowadays, OTT (Over the top) services as well as production studios are having huge demand from consumers, thus broadcasters are extremely focused over producing large volumes of high-quality content. Moreover, continuous technological advancements has made availability of high quality content feasible plus rising transition from analog to digital transmissions are other major factors fueling the television broadcasting services market in upcoming years across the world.
Stringent and intangible rules of different countries man hinder the growth of global television broadcasting industry in upcoming years. This is because broadcasting and content regulations of different countries are not same, thus broadcasters need to comply with the regulations of the respective economies.
The global television broadcasting market has been segmented by different broadcaster type, revenue model, delivery platform and geographical regions. Further, delivery platform segment is sub-segmented to satellite broadcast, digital terrestrial broadcast, internet protocol television (IPTV), cable television broadcasting & over-the-top television (OTT). Similarly, broadcaster type segment of the global television broadcasting market is bifurcated to public & commercial. Furthermore, by revenue model segment of the television broadcasting market across the globe is sub-divided to subscription & advertisement.
Geographical segmentation of the market is bifurcated into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to dominate the television broadcasting market over the forecast period. However, Asia Pacific as well as Europe are also predictable of contributing towards television broadcasting market share with substantial CAGR in upcoming year.
The global television broadcasting market is fragmented among several key players such as LLC, AT & T, Inc., A&E Television Networks, British Broadcasting Corporation, CANAL+ GROUP, Channel Four Television Corporation, CBS Interactive, CenturyLink, Inc., 21st Century Fox, Comcast Corporation, Heartland Media, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation LLC, Time Warner Inc., RTL Group, Tivo Corporation and Viacom International, Inc.
Key segments of the global television broadcasting market includes:
- Digital Terrestrial Broadcast
- Satellite Broadcast
- Cable Television Broadcasting Services
- Internet Protocol Television (IPTV)
- Over-the-top Television (OTT)
- Digital Interactive Broadcasting
- Pay-per View
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Television Broadcasting market’:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as Global television broadcasting market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including broadcaster type, revenue model, delivery platform and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis