The market size for the global telecom service assurance market is projected to reach over USD 10 billion by 2025. The key factor responsible for industry growth is the rising new mobile internet subscribers throughout the world where the subscribers would reach over 5 billion in the next five years, Also the increasing mobile subscriber base in the last few years is promoting the telecom service assurance (TSA) Market growth.
A rise in the use of smart devices gives rise to a terrific growth in the wireless traffic data, which further increases the need for TSA solutions and services to manage the increasing traffic volume. On the other hand, an exponential increase in the global cloud traffic and Internet Protocol (IP) traffic, as well as increasing complexities in the communication infrastructure by 5G technologies and Internet of Things (IoT) are anticipated to provide lucrative market opportunities for the telecom service assurance vendors over the forecast period.
Key Segments of the Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
Solution Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Fault Management
- Network Management
- Probe System
- Quality Monitoring
- Workforce Management
- Other System Types
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global telecom service assurance Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the Market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the Market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global telecom service assurance Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the telecom service assurance industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution and organization size. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual Market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global telecom service assurance market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the telecom service assurance market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global telecom service assurance market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global telecom service assurance market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Communication has become an essential aspect of every individual to be connected with everyone across the world. With the help of advanced technologies that include 3G/4G, video conferencing, as well as Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), individuals along with enterprises can connect among each easily. Thus, reconfiguration of the network is required to perform smooth operations. This causes enormous growth in the subscriber base, leading to congestion and extra burden in the network. As a result, decreased efficiency and customer experience of the network are some of the challenges faced by the telecom sector. Telecom service assurance enables improved insights for the network, operations, service, price, customer, and workplace which is likely to boost operational efficiency and customer experience. Telecom service assurance solutions optimize network effectiveness provided to the service enabler.
Based on the solution segment, the market is bifurcated into software, and services. The software segment is classified further into fault management, network management, probe system, quality monitoring, workforce management, and other system types. Whereas the services segment is classified further into professional services and managed services. In 2019, the solution segment gathered the largest Market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the telecom service assurance market throughout the forecast period. However, the services segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the data center type segment, the market is segmented into small & medium enterprises and large enterprises. The Market for large enterprises to possess the largest Market share in 2019 since enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. However, the small & medium enterprise is projected to grow with a considerable growth rate in the next five years.
The global telecom service assurance market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the telecom service assurance applications, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the telecom service assurance market in North America.
The major players of the global telecom service assurance market are Broadcom, Ericsson, HPE, NEC Corporation, Nokia, Accenture, Amdocs, Comarch S.A., Huawei, IBM, NETSCOUT, Spirent, and more. The telecom service assurance market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.