In 2018, the global tara gum market share was valued for USD xx million and estimated to project a rise of USD xx million in 2025, accounting a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
Tara Gum is derived from a leguminous tree which is found in Peru. Tara is also known as Caesalpinia Spinoza. Tara gum’s normal usage is as a food additive. Tara gum is a powder of the endosperm of the seeds of the Tara. Where this powder is soluble in hot water and is yellowish in color. The powder is moderately soluble in the cold water. The polysaccharides contained in the Tara gum have high galactomannan content.
The demand for the Tara gum has risen as the Food Chemical Codex has approved of it as food additive. It is used in many food preparations to thicken it. The Tara gum is also known as Peruvian Carob. This is because certain properties of Tara gum are close in nature to the properties displayed by carob beans as well as guar gum.
The demand for the Tara gum has also risen in the low fat and low calorie beverages and food. The Tara gum is also used in making ice cream, cheese, bakery products, sauces and dressings, desserts, yogurt, baby food, and ready soups. Growth will also be fostered by the increasing usage of tara gum in the bakery and confectionery sector.
Another driving market factor is the rise in the price of the guar gum which has given an opening to the market of the Tara gum. Tara gum has been considered and accepted as the closest substitute of the guar gum. Another factor influencing the growth the global Tara gum market is the use in the Baby Food segment.
Geographically, the global Tara Gum market in 2017 can be segmented into Japan, Asia-Pacific region, North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The reports says that the Latin America takes the biggest share of the market as it is abundantly provided with the raw material to produce the Tara gum. The use of Tara Gum has just begun in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The market is expected to grow in APAC.
The global Tara gum market is segmented into several classification including product analysis, application analysis, and regional analysis. Based on the product analysis, the market is categorized by low viscosity Tara gum, medium viscosity Tara gum, and high viscosity Tara gum. On the basis of application analysis, the market is driven by food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and animal feeds. Whereas, geographically the regional analysis the market is widely range to North America, US & Canada, Latin America, Brazil, Argentina & Others, Western Europe, EU5, Nordics, Benelux, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Greater China, India, ASEAN, Rest of Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa, GCC countries, Other Middle East, North Africa, South Africa, and other Africa.
Leading players of the global tara gum market include TIG Corporation, Gelymar, Amstel Products, HSH Chemie, UNIPEKTIN INGREDIENTS, IHC Chempharm, Foodchem International, Gum Technology, The Caremoli Group, Starlight Products, Exandal Corp, Silvateam, Indaliexp, TIC Gums, Yountos, Polygal, Taninos S.A.C, Priya Multinational, Innova Export, Ingredients Solutions, Gomas y, Molinos Asociados, Argos Peru SA, and KALYS.
Key Segmentation of the global tara gum market 2018-2025
Product analysis for Global Tara Gum Market includes
- Low Viscosity Tara Gum
- Medium Viscosity Tara Gum
- High Viscosity Tara Gum
Application analysis for Global Tara Gum Market includes
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feeds
Regional analysis for Global Tara Gum Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Tara Gum Market:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as global tara gum market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including application and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy