The global superplasticizer market size is anticipated to witness a moderate CAGR of xx% over the forecast period (2018-2025). Rising concrete cement demand owing to constant workability as well as mutability properties together with low water requisite is one of the major factor expected to drive the superplasticizers market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, developing global infrastructure along with technological progressions in terms of rapid & resilient constructions will also boost the superplasticizers market in upcoming years. In addition, growing demand for high strength concrete mixtures with enhanced the water-cement ratio for quicker construction particularly of columns and beams is likely to propel the concerete superplasticizers market growth over the forecast spell. On the other hand, difficulties associated with transportation of the product as well as stringent government regulations concerning the appropriate use of superplasticizer are some of the major factors expected to restraint the market growth in upcoming years.
The global market of superplasticizers has been segmented by different SMF (sulfonated melamine-formaldehyde condensates), SNF (sulfonated naphthalene-formaldehyde condensates), MLS (modified lignosulfonates) and PC (polycarboxylate derivatives) that are obtainable either in powder or liquid forms. Furthermore, usage of product type mostly depends upon concrete mixture for instance high strength, ready mix, self-compacting, precast, performance and shotcrete. Moreover, sulfonated naphthalene-formaldehyde condensates, sulfonated melamine-formaldehyde condensates and modified lignosulfonates together account for a higher volume of the overall consumption of superplasticizers across the globe. In addition, PC plasticizers that are ether-based has enabled up to 40% of less water usage coupled with enhanced elasticity and workability.
Geographically, superplasticizers market of Asia-Pacific and Middle East & African region are rising at a startling rate due to the industrial development as well as growth in construction segment. Besides, market of North America is anticipated to have a major superplasticizers market share across the globe trailed by European region.
The superplasticizers market across the globe is moderately fragmented with large number of local vendors. Moreover, companies like BASF are making huge investments over R&D activities as well as super-fluid concrete technologies. Some of the key market players operating in the competitive landscape of the market include Arkema, BASF SE, Sure Chemicals, Kao Corporation and Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
Furthermore, new & innovative product developments along with technological progressions are predictable of providing huge opportunities for the expansion of superplasticizers market over the forecast period. Developments in direction of in-transit admixing technologies including automated slump management systems is also estimated to have a positive impact over market growth in upcoming years.
Key segments of the global superplasticizers market include:
- Product Type Segment
- SMF (sulfonated melamine-formaldehyde condensates)
- SNF (sulfonated naphthalene-formaldehyde condensates)
- MLS (modified lignosulfonates)
- PC (polycarboxylate derivatives)
Global Superplasticizers Market, by Application
• Ready-mix Concrete
• Precast Concrete
• Self-compacting Concrete
• High Performance Concrete
- Geographical Segment
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Superplasticizers Market’:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as global superplasticizers market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including product type and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy