The global sulfuric acid market size was accounted for USD xx.xx billion in previous year and is expected to witness significant progress at a noteworthy CAGR of xx%. The sulfuric acid market across the globe is majorly driven by the rising demand for sulfur based fertilizers. Rising demand for sulfuric acid in the oil & gas industry and waste water treatment is expected to drive the sulfuric acid market over the forecasted period. Major restraints towards global sulfuric acid market’s growth include stringent government regulations that are restricting its use and high cost of raw material. Some other factors hindering sulfuric acid market growth market growth include effects over the health of human beings for example skin problems, irritation in eyes and others.
The global sulfuric acid market share is drived by the countries of Europe and North American regions. However, markets in Latin America market are also probable of growing at a notable CAGR because of the rapid industrialization. Moreover, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the overall market over the forecast period because of the rising demand of consumer products mainly from China, Japan and India.
Key players in the competitive landscape of the sulfuric acid market across the globe are updating their products through various innovations, expansions as well as mergers & acquisitions with the intention of expanding their geographical boundaries. Further, various companies operating in sulfuric acid market are concentrating over introducing different applications for the product so as to increase sulfuric acid market shares.
Some of the prominent key players of the global Sulfuric Acid market are Chemtrade Refinery, The Mosaic, Tampa Electric, Lucite International, Valero Energy, Solvay, Climax Molybdenum, BASF, DuPont, Akzonobel N.V. and others.
Furthermore, Global Sulfuric Acid market has been segmented by different application, manufacturing process and regions. Further, these segments are bifurcated to sub segments.
- By Application:
- Phosphate Fertilizers
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Electrolyte in Lead-Acid Storage Battery
- Metal Processing
- By Manufacturing Process:
- Lead Chamber Process
- Contact Process
- Wet Sulfuric Acid Process
- Geographical Segmentation:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia pacific (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Sulphuric Acid Market’:
- Future prospects and current trends of the global Sulphuric Acid market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in emerging economies
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Trends, drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges and key developments in the market.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, applications and manufacturing process.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market.
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy managers and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.