The Structural Adhesives Market is expected to reach US$ 22.1 Bn during the forecast period at a 6.9% CAGR.
Structural adhesives have superior mechanical properties thus allowing for weight savings. High strength, load-bearing capacity, resilience, and resistance to damage, heat, fatigue, and solvents are all features of these materials. They also have benefits such as smoother lines in the body of automobiles, such as cars, buses, and vans, with no protruding nails, rivets, or weld signs.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for structural adhesives and the future growth potential of the market for structural adhesives across various segments, such as technology, resin, application, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the Structural Adhesives market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
Both structural adhesives have a minimum overlap shear strength of 1,000 psi to the substrate. Steel, titanium, iron, plastics, rubber, glass, wood, and masonry are only a few of the substrates that these adhesives can bind. The growing use of modified epoxies and polyurethane adhesives is propelling the structural adhesives industry forward.
The growth in market is due to the use of methyl methacrylate adhesives is becoming more common in wind energy, marine, building and renovation, and automotive applications. The demand for structural adhesives is expected to rise as composites become more widely used, demand for non-hazardous, renewable, and sustainable structural adhesives grows, and demand for lightweight and low-carbon-emitting vehicles and aircrafts.
Infrastructure requirements are the in both emerging and developed countries, which is driving the industry forward. A large number of bonding products are required in construction applications such as flooring, lamination, and roofing. Industry development is expected to be fueled by infrastructure spending in airports, educational institutes, hospitals, factory buildings, and water infrastructure.
Structural Adhesives Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||US$ 22.1 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.9% during 2021-2031|
|Segment Covered||Product Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Henkel AG & Company KGaA,Sika Group,3 M,Bostik SA,H.B. Fuller Company,Ashland,Illinois Tool Works Inc.,The Dow Chemicals Company,LORD Corporation,Huntsman International LLC.|
Key Segments of the Global Structural Adhesives Market
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Resin Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Methyl Methacrylate
Application 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Building & Construction
- Bus & Truck
- Wind Energy
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Structural Adhesives market
- Henkel AG & Co. KGAA
- Sika AG
- Dupont (Dowdupont)
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Arkema (Bostik)
- H.B. Fuller
- Lord Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Structural Adhesives Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Structural Adhesives Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, process, grade, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Structural Adhesives Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Structural Adhesives Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Structural Adhesives Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Structural Adhesives Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.