Staffing software refers to the tool that helps professional staffing firms to recruit the talent, track applications and manage candidates through the hiring process. This software helps to the professional to manage large pool of the candidates effectively. Staffing software offers excellent features like scalability and flexibility that helps to track the candidates which is sorting to the growth of the staffing software industry. This software is widely used by the staffing agencies worldwide. Further, most of the leading organizations along with the large HR department uses this software in order to handle their own office staff.
Increasing use of the staffing software by the professional staffing firm for recruiting procedures worldwide is major factor driving growth of the staffing software market. Addition to this, increasing digitalization and technological developments in the emerging countries across the globe is another factor supporting growth of the global staffing software market. Moreover, the excellent features like scalability and flexibility of these software’s is expected to boost growth of the target industry in the near future. However, technological issues is among the major factors may hamper growth of the global market over the forecast period of time.
Nevertheless, emerging market for the staffing software are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the target industry. Major players operating in the global industry including Zoho Recruit, Vincere, Bullhorn, JobAdder, and Hired are focusing on the development of the strategies in order to get the competitive edge in the near future. Mergers and acquisitions, product launch, facility expansion are among major natives taken by the key players of the global staffing software market.
Staffing Software Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Segment Covered||Type, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Job Diva, Zoho Recruit, Vincere, Bullhorn, CATS, PCRecruiter, AkkenCloud, JobAdder, Recruiterbox, COMPAS, Hired, Big Biller, Broadbean, and Crelate.|
Type Overview, 2019 - 2028 (USD Million)
- Cloud Based
- Web Based
Application Overview, 2019 - 2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Staffing Software market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Staffing Software market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Staffing Software industry and their strategic initiatives for product development.
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Staffing Software market. The report will benefit every stakeholder involved in the Staffing Software market.
- Managers within the Staffing Software industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Staffing Software market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global Staffing Software market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and government institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The global industry is competitive, with the top regional competitors of the industry. Major players in the global industry are Job Diva, Zoho Recruit, Vincere, Bullhorn, CATS, PCRecruiter, AkkenCloud, JobAdder, Recruiterbox, COMPAS, Hired, Big Biller, Broadbean, and Crelate among others. New staffing software systems are now available from reputable firms. Furthermore, both well-known and new businesses approach the industry utilising sophisticated and unique techniques in order to stay competitive on the global market.
The rising utilization of staffing software by professionals in both established and emerging economies around the world is a key force driving the worldwide staffing software market. In addition, the usage of staffing software is rising in small, medium, and big enterprises, which is aiding the target industry's growth. Furthermore, the outstanding features provided by staffing software are pushing the expansion of staffing software and, as a result, the market for staffing software during the next few years.
North America staffing software market is expected to dominate the global market owing to increased usage of staffing software by the large, medium, and small enterprises across the North America. Europe is expected to register significant revenue share in the staffing software market. The growth of the APAC market is attributed to increasing digitalization along with the technological advancements in the emerging economies of the Asia Pacific.
On the basis of type the global market is categorized into cloud based and web based staffing software. Because of the development in the usage of staffing software in developing nations like India, China, and other rising economies, the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) application sector is expected to hold a significant market share by 2020. In the near future, this aspect will fuel the worldwide staffing software market's rise. Further, the Large Enterprises segment is expected to register considerable revenue share in the coming ten years.
One of the major markets for Staffing Software in 2020 is North America region. The Asia Pacific area is expected to see considerable rise in staffing software’s, especially in developing economies like India and China throughout the projected period. The market for staffing software’s in North America is exploding, owing to growing use of staffing software by the large, medium and small enterprises for sourcing the talent in the countries of the North America especially in the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, markets in Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa are expected to increase at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Due to the presence of several small and medium-sized manufacturers, the worldwide staffing software market is fragmented, while at the regional level most major companies in Europe and North America are consolidated. The key players of the Job Diva, Zoho Recruit, Vincere, Bullhorn, CATS, PCRecruiter, AkkenCloud, JobAdder, Recruiterbox, COMPAS, Hired, Big Biller, Broadbean, and Crelate. Furthermore, the industry is approached by both previously known and new companies using sophisticated and innovative methods to remain competitive on the world market.