Global Sportswear market size is projected to grow USD xx.xx% billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period 2018 - 2025. The combination of sportswear and fashion is the current-day trend of the global sportswear market. The global sportswear market is growing with rising health awareness, product invention, and attraction of athlesiure. Sportswear comprises hoodies, T-shirts, tennis shirts, tracksuits, shoes, and polo shirts and others. This report covers the detailed study of sportswear market based on the application, manufacturers, type, and regions. It also covers the growing factors, segmentations, trends and opportunities.
Geographically, North America has valued for the leading sportswear market due to its development of gym culture and strong market dynamics. Similarly, North America has seen a substantial growth in increasing health clubs, which has offered the market with many new opportunities.
The sportswear market size 2017 was accounted USD119.12 billion and it is expected to reach USDxx.xx billion by end of the forecast period. With increasing innovative technologies in sportswear industries contributing largest share in global sportswear market.
The sportswear market is broadly classified on the basis of manufacturers, product, type, and regions. By application, this market is segmented into Amateur Sport and Professional Athletic. Among this athletic footwear contributing largest revenue in the global sportswear market and it is anticipated to boosts the sportswear market share in the forecast period. Based on regions, the sportswear market is characterized into: Europe (France, Russia, UK, Italy, and Germany), North America (Mexico, Canada, and USA), South America (Columbia, Brazil, and Argentina), Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Egypt), Asia-Pacific (Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and China).
Global sportswear market: Trends
- Innovative Technology
- Health Awareness
- Popularity of Athlesiure
- Rise number of Functional Clothing
- Combination of Fashion and Sportswear
Global sportswear market: Key Players
- UNDER ARMOUR
- THE NORTH FACE
Global sportswear market: Segmentation
- Auriga Polymers, Inc.
- Polyester Fibers, LLC
- Jiangsu Hengli Chemical Fibre
- Kayaylon Impex Pvt. Ltd
- Far Eastern Group
- Guangdong Kaiping Chunhui
- Under Clothing
- Upper Garment
- Amateur Sport
- Professional Athletic
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
Global sportswear market: Drivers
- Popularity of Outdoor Recreation
- Rise in spending per capita
- Increasing yoga participants
- Rising Fitness Club Members
- Increasing Urban Population
- Growth of E-commerce
- Rise in Living Standards
- Increasing Youth Population
- Increasing GDP per Capita
Global sportswear market: Challenges
- Increasing Labor Cost
- Fake Product Availability at Large
- Negotiating Power of Buyers
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Sportswear Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global sportswear market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy