The Global Sperm Bank Market Size was accounted at US$ xx.xx billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR rate of x.x% during the prediction period. Sperm banks store and freezes sperm for future usage. These banks are responsible for storage, collection, and freezing of human sperms. Sperm bank also called as semen bank or cryobank, and sperms which stores in the bank are called as donor sperm. It is demonstrated, the pregnancy achieved by using these sperms is exactly same to natural pregnancy, attained by sexual intercourse. Sperm banks play a main role in the females who are not able to perceive.
It is likely to witness substantial growth on account of rapid growth in fast shifting technology and young sperm donors in Assisted Reproductive Procedures (ARP). The increasing number of regions sanctioning same-sex marriages plus social reception major factors expected to drive the global sperm bank market growth during the forecast period.
Sperm donors can be of various types such as client donor, known donor, directed donor, and anonymous donor. Sperm banks provides a variety of services such as sperm donation, sperm storage, semen analysis, and genetic consultation for multiple end users such as policy officers, pre-vasectomy patients, cancer patients, transgender people, high-impact athletes, firefighters, and military personnel.
Geographically, the North America region has the maximum number of sperm banks with the largest number of licensed laboratories. Due to this, the North America has accounted for one of the largest sperm banks market share, in terms of revenue. Additional factors such as the implementation of innovative technologies, advanced disposable income and expenditure on health care, growing number of miscarriages, and rising awareness among the wide-ranging population have also contributed to the sperm bank market growth in North America region.
The global sperm bank market has been segmented on the basis of donor type, service type, end-use, and region. Based on donor type, the market is sub-segmented into anonymous donor and known donor. The known donor dominated for largest global sperm bank market in past years, and it is estimated to remain its dominance during forecast period. By service type, this market is classified as sperm storage, semen analysis, and generic consultation. Among these, semen analysis accounted for largest global sperm bank market share in previous years. On the basis of end-use, the market categorized into donor insemination and in vitro fertilization. By regional outlook, the global sperm bank market categorized into Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Among these, North America held one of the highest global sperm bank market.
Global sperm bank market key players include:
- Cryos International
- New England Cryogenic Center
- FairFax Cryobank
- European Sperm Bank
- California Cryoban
- Indian Spermtech
- London Spern Bank
- Seattle Sperm Bank
Global sperm bank market segmented into:
By Donor Type
- Anonymous Donor
- Known Donor
By Service Type
- Semen Analysis
- Generic Consultation
- Sperm Storage
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Donor Insemination
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Sperm Bank Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global sperm bank market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy