Growing demand for electronics, electrical, building & construction, healthcare, and white goods applications are expected to increase specialty tapes market adoption over the forecast period. Product innovation coupled with new product development based on improved properties are expected to increase its market concentration for many end-users over the coming years. Additionally, increasing penetration in healthcare industry products by virtue of rising health & hygiene awareness coupled with technological innovation in specialty tapes for electronic applications will further drive the market.
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global specialty tapes industry and the future growth potential of the market for specialty tapes across various segments, such as resin type, backing material, end use, and the geography. The healthcare & hygiene segment is projected to offer lucrative opportunity for specialty tapes industry. Specialty tapes are applied to surgical containers, tracking electrodes & other medical equipment, and wound care applications in the healthcare industry. With new goods, the global hygiene market is expanding. In the final consumer product, specialty tapes used within this category become component parts and are thus driven by the industry demand for such products.
Prominent companies considered in the report are Nitto Denko Corporation, 3M Company, Tesa SE, Avery Dennison Corporation, Lintec Corporation, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Scapa Group PLC, Berry Global Inc., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation, Nichiban Co. Ltd, and Lohmann GMBH & Co. KG. Some other notable players operating in this sector are Mactac, Shurtape Technologies, American Biltrite, Advance Tapes International, Adhesives Research, Inc., CCT Tapes, Dermamed Coatings Company, Atp Adhesive Systems AG, and Wuan Huaxia Nanfang Adhesive Tapes.
Key Segments of the Global Specialty Tapes Market
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Healthcare & Hygiene
- Paper & Printing
- Building & Construction
Resin Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Backing Material, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Specialty Tapes Market
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- 3M Company
- Tesa SE
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Lintec Corporation
- Intertape Polymer Group, Inc.
- Scapa Group PLC
- Berry Global Inc.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation
- Nichiban Co. Ltd
- Lohmann GMBH & Co. KG
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of specialty tapes market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on specialty tapes market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the specialty tapes industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on resin type, backing material, category, and end-use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global specialty tapes Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the specialty tapes market.
- Managers within the specialty tapes industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about specialty tapes market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global specialty tapes market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies