Smart plantation management systems are a series of advanced techniques that farmers have recently begun to implement to assist them in tracking crop health, soil moisture, and temperature, among other items. Farmers can receive the requisite updates and warnings to assist them in monitoring crop health. The industry is witnessing significant adoption pertaining to the adoption of plantation intelligence by farmers, as well as increased techniques such as data mining
The Smart Plantation Management Systems Market is expected to reach USD 2.01 billion during the forecast period at a 6.20 % CAGR.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. The adoption of plantation intelligence by farmers, as well as increased techniques such as data mining, are driving the growth of the plantation management systems industry. In addition to this, the market for smart plantation management systems is also driven by the mitigation of workforce and agricultural material waste. Furthermore, the market for smart plantation management systems is expected to grow in response to rising environmental issues and long-term sustainable development, which in turn, is complementing the industry growth.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Smart Plantation Management Systems and the future growth potential of the market for Smart Plantation Management Systems across various segments, such as Type, Crop, and Component.
In the type segment market, the Irrigation Systems is anticipated to witness a substantial growth rate in the upcoming. Furthermore, smart irrigation systems have been shown in numerous studies to reduce the amount of water needed for irrigation, reducing costs.
In addition, Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This is largely due to the existence of a favorable ecosystem and climate conditions for the cultivation of plantation crops. The Asia-Pacific market has immense potential due to the extensive production of plantation crops such as sugarcane, tea, and cotton. It is further expected to provide growth opportunities for Smart Plantation Management Systems vendors, owing to its rising investments in-Smart Plantation Management Systems coupled with flexible economic policies across the region is stimulating the industry upsurge.
Smart Plantation Management Systems Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 2.01 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.20% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||By Type, Crop, Component, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Yara International A.S.A. (Norway), Koch AG & Energy Solutions L.L.C. (U.S.), Coromandel International Limited (India), Agriculture Solutions Inc. (Canada), Hafia Groups (Israel), Sapec Agro S.A. (Portugal), Kugler Company (U.S.), Van Iperen International B.V. (Netherlands), U.S. AG LLC (U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Deere & Company (U.S.), Netafim (Israel), Synelixis Solutions (Greece), DTN (U.S.), AgroWebLab Co., Ltd (AWL) (China), Tevatronics (Israel), SemiosBio Technologies (Canada)|
Key Segments of the Global Smart Plantation Management Systems Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Irrigation Systems
- Plant Growth Monitoring Systems
- Harvesting Systems
Crop Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Component Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Smart Plantation Management Systems market
- Robert Bosch
- Deere & Company
- Synelixis Solutions
- Agroweblab Co., Ltd
- Semiosbio Technologies
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Smart Plantation Management Systems Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Smart Plantation Management Systems Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Smart Plantation Management Systems Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Smart Plantation Management Systems Market.
- Managers within the plantation industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Smart Plantation Management Systems Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Smart Plantation Management Systems Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.