The global smart harvest market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading to. This report presents a comprehensive overview of the smart harvest market size, share and growth opportunities by product type, applications, key companies and key regions. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The global Smart Harvest market size is expected to reach close to $36,977.1 million by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 11.4% through the projected period.
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the global smart harvest market by the players, research organizations, and government bodies.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World. Each region details the individual push-and-pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the global smart harvest market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Deere & Company, Smart Harvest Ltd., Dogtooth Technologies, Harvest Automation, Panasonic Corporation, Root AI, Abundant Robotics, Iron Ox, Agrobot, Energid Technologies Corp., FFRobotics, Vision Robotics Corp., Metomotion, AVL Motion, and Harvest Croo
Smart Harvest Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$36,977.1 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.4 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||Based on technology, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Abundant Robotics, Agrobot, Dogtooth Technologies Limited, Deere & Company, Harvest Automation, Iron OX, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, App Harvest, and Smart Harvest Ltd.|
- Automation & control systems
- Imaging systems
- Harvesting robots
Site of Operation
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report answers the following questions about the Smart Harvest market:
- What is the Smart Harvest market size in terms of revenue from 2019-2025, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the global Smart Harvest market?
- What are the key solutions covered in the Smart Harvest market?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry on the basis of the analysis of futuristic scenario of the Global Smart Harvest market?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for global Smart Harvest market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global Smart Harvest market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global Smart Harvest market on the basis of the analysis of their financial stability, product offerings, and regional presence?