The Personal-care industry is one of the biggest industries of end-users of silicone surfactants. Silicone surfactant is used as an ingredient in a variety of products, such as foams, dispersants, emulsifiers, solubilizing agents, cleansers, and conditioners, among others, in the personal care industry. Globally, the personal care industry is growing at an alarming rate due to increased awareness of the importance of hygiene and grooming for young people. Asia-Pacific and North America are the leading destinations in the personal care market. In Asia-Pacific, China takes the largest share, followed by India, in terms of growth rate, India is expected to see the fastest growth in the forecast period. Therefore, the growing demand from the personal care industry is expected to increase the demand for silicone surfactants in the coming years.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Silicone Surfactants and the future growth potential of the market for Silicone Surfactants across various segments, such as product type, end-user industry and the area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. The growing demand for polyurethane (PU) foams from end-use industries, rising demand for silicone surfactants from the personal care and other end-use industries, escalating polyurethane (PU) foam demand from end-use industries such as construction, automobiles, packaging and furniture are some of the factors expected to drive the growth of the silicone surfactants market in the forecast period. On the other hand, the strict environmental regulations against the usage of conventional surfactants will further create several opportunities that will lead to the growth of the silicone surfactants market in the above mentioned period.
Silicone surfactants have lower body composition compared to hydrocarbon surfactants and are solid emulsifiers, making them suitable for a variety of storage industries. Silicone surfactants have recently been shown to improve the efficiency of small emulsions. Such discoveries have only occurred as a result of systematic studies on the behavior of its class, which further enhanced the knowledge of the interaction of large molecules. These findings will now be useful in the production of nanostructures materials, which in turn increases the market space for silicone surfactants.
Silicone surfactants have a lower surface area compared to hydrocarbon surfactants and are stronger emulsifiers, making them suitable for a variety of end-to-end industries. -use industries. The growing demand from personal care and the construction of the end-use industry is expected to increase the demand for emulsifiers in the market for silicone surfactants. The growing demand for silicone workers from the personal care industry in China and India is expected to drive market growth in the region. In addition, the growing e-commerce activity in Asia Pacific is boosting the growth of personal care products in the region.
Fabric production applications participate in the market for silicone surfactants, with applications that include moisturizing and facilitating the distribution of soluble liquids. They are also used as circles and sewing materials. They are selected for this system as they set the position of the lubricating oil with good moisturizing and low coefficients of a high-speed collision. They help the lubricant spread quickly and completely at low absorption rates during fiber production. The companies have incorporated diverse strategies like a diversifying sales channel, R&D activities, partnerships, and mergers for ascertaining their growth in the silicone surfactants market.
Key Segments of the Silicone Surfactants Market
Material Overview by Application, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Foaming Agents
- Defoaming Agents
- Wetting Agents
Material Overview by Type, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Water Soluble
- Oil Soluble
By End User 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Building & Construction
- Personal Care
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Silicone Surfactants Market
- Evonik Industries AG
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Silibase Silicone New Material Manufacturer Co. Ltd.
- Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Ruijiang Performance Material Science Co., Ltd.
- Harcros Chemicals Inc. (US
- Jiangsu Maysta Chemical Co.Ltd.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Innospec Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- Elé Corporation
- Elkem ASA
- Supreme Silicones
- SST Australia Pty Ltd.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Silicone Surfactants Market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Silicone Surfactants Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field of Silicone Surfactants and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on product type, application, and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Silicone Surfactants Market. The report will benefit most of the stakeholder involved in the Silicone Surfactants Market.
- Managers within the Silicone Surfactants industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Silicone Surfactants Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Silicone Surfactants Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.