The value of the Shock Wave Therapy market is projected to grow to USD 3.1 billion with an estimated CAGR of 11.12% by 2030
The primary factor responsible for driving the global shock therapy market is the need for technologically advanced treatment for pain relief and the non-invasive aspect of this therapy. In addition, the rise in the prevalence of bone diseases and the growth in the geriatric population are also playing a key role in boosting the demand for global shock wave therapy products. However, to some degree, the high cost of therapy and the absence of qualified workers to operate these devices may impede market development over the forecast period.
Shock wave treatment is now increasingly used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. Erectile dysfunction has been found to be more known in elderly men and others who display lack of physical activity. Smoking, obesity, and alcohol consumption are also increasingly associated with this disease. An upward trend in erectile dysfunction is anticipated to fuel demand for shock wave therapy products.
The shock wave therapy devices have improved dramatically in recent years. In recent years, implementations of this therapy are being extended, which will increase the reach of the demand for shock wave therapy products. The use of shock wave therapy, for instance, is applied to pancreatic stones, salivary stones, erectile dysfunction, refractory angina and chronic healing of wounds. Increased investments in R&D activities for medical device production would support the growth of the demand for shock wave therapy products.
The global market for shock wave therapy is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa based on the geographical areas. Due to technical advances and significant investments in medical device technology, North America accounts for the largest share of the global market. Because of the increasing population, evolving lifestyles and growth of health infrastructure, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Shock Wave Therapy Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 3.1 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.12 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Technique, By Product, By Diseases; By Application; By End User, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Dornier MedTech GmbH, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Medtrue Enterprise Co. Ltd., MS Electro Medical Systems S.A., BTL Corporate, Lumenis Ltd., Edaptms TMS, Boston Scientific Corporation, C.R. Bard Inc., Cook Group Inc., Olympus Corporation|
Key segments of the global shock wave therapy market
Technique Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Electrohydraulic Shock Waves
- Piezoelectric Shock Waves
- Radial Shock Waves
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Shock Wave Therapy Market
- EMS DolorClast
- Dornier MedTech GmbH
- Olympus America
- Karl Storz SE & Co KG
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- EDAP TMS
- Inceler Medikal Co. Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Zimmer Medizin Systeme GmbH
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Shock Wave Therapy industry
- The overall segmentation of shock wave therapy market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of shock wave therapy market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global shock wave therapy market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of applications, product, technology and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global shock wave therapy market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, Shock Wave Therapy providers, medical device manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global shock wave therapy market
Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global shock wave therapy market