The global Services Endpoint Protection market size is expected to reach close to USD 24.58 Billion by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 8.3% through the projected period.
Cloud computing Endpoint Protection demand has increased in the coming years due to the increased devices used and growing awareness of the protection of these devices. Organizations across various sectors are making sure their data is not leaked.
In the present scenario of COVID-19, protection of data has become highly important as most of the organization have been working remotely, so the rise in demand of protecting the endpoint devices have become important due to the rising fear of losing confidential information. This technology eliminated the need to hire a resource, so it saves time and cost. With the increase in connected devices, the protection of these solutions has increased rapidly. Countries across are adopting the technology to protect organization data.
Services Endpoint Protection Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 24.58 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.3 % during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||By deployment, components, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||AhnLab, Inc. (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea), Alert Logic, Inc. (Texas, United States), AO Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia), Bitdefender S.R.L. (Bucharest, Romania), BlackBerry Limited (Cylance) (Waterloo, Canada), Check Point (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel), Cisco System, Inc. (California, United States), Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. (New Jersey, United States), Crowd Strike, Inc. (California, United States)|
Segment Overview of Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Managed Services
- Training and Consulting
- Maintenance and Support
Solution Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Endpoint Device Control
- Endpoint Application Control
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and eCommerce
- Government and Utilities
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global workplace market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market and their strategic initiatives for the Solution development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Softwares, Enterprise size, and vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market.
- Government Enterprises, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and Enterprises looking for investments in trends of the Global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Various vendors are providing cloud endpoint protection software to protect the organization from breaches of data across various sectors. In BFSI, there is a lot of critical data the firms deal with it, and it is highly prone to attacks, so it has been highly adopted by them to ensure the security and safety of data and information. Similarly, in Government and Defense important public documents, can be accessed by attackers, they are adopting the technology on large scale to protect sensitive data of the country. Cloud Endpoint Protection helps in maintaining efficiency and security for the organization and helps in reducing CAPEX.
Based on Component, the Cloud Endpoint Protection Market has been segmented into the Services and Solution Services. The Service segment is expected to have the largest market size due to an increase in maintenance, training, and managed services’
This has been divided into Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall, Endpoint Device Control, Anti-Phishing, Endpoint Application Control. The Antivirus will grow at the highest market size
The Cloud Endpoint Protection Market based on application has been divided into IT & telecom, BFSI, retail and eCommerce, healthcare, education, government & utilities, and others. Healthcare will show significant growth due to the presence of critical information about patients and the need for protecting it.
Enterprise Size Segment
The market is divided into large enterprises and SMEs. The large organization have seen a magnificent growth due to rising security concerns and the need for the protection of data
In the region, the global Cloud Endpoint Protection Market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America will have significant growth due to the adoption of technology across various countries.
The top players in the market are Symantec, Sophos, Trend Micro, Eset, McAfee, Cisco Systems. Most of the players are spread across North America