Over the projected era, factors such as the high prevalence of sepsis, growing recognition and the launch of technologically innovative diagnostic tools are expected to significantly fuel market growth. The overwhelming immune response to an infection is a serious medical condition caused by sepsis. Current studies have indicated a growing prevalence across the globe of this life-threatening disorder.
Globally, this disease affects more than 35 million people and contributes to about 6.2 million deaths every year, as per statistics released by the WHO in 2019. The same source reports that every year, nearly 3.1 million newborns and 1.23 million children suffer from this disease worldwide. It is anticipated that such a high prevalence would raise demand for its diagnostic solutions, thus accelerating market growth over the projected period.
At present, it will take up to 72 hours for any of the current diagnostic tests to process and produce final results. The market for early detection of sepsis, which could save thousands of lives, is also in high demand for fast diagnostic testing. At present, it will take up to 72 hours for any of the current diagnostic tests to process and produce final results.
The market for early detection of sepsis, which could save thousands of lives, is also in high demand for fast diagnostic testing. In 2019, a cost effective and highly accurate test for early detection of this disease was identified by scientists at the University of Strathclyde. A microelectrode is used in this recently designed test to measure the blood of patients and can produce final results in around two and a half minutes. Through the production and launch of such advanced rapid experiments, leading players in the industry have valuable prospects to improve their market position. In addition, the advent of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and corresponding rise in the risk of sepsis development are some of the primary factors that are likely to fuel demand for its diagnostic solutions.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for sepsis diagnostics and the future growth potential of the market for sepsis diagnostics across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Key vendors in the market include bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Luminex Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and many more
Key Segments of the Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Blood Culture Media
- Assay Kits and Reagents
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry
Pathogen Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Bacterial Sepsis
- Fungal Sepsis
Testing Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Laboratory Testing
- PoC Testing
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market
- bioMérieux SA
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
- Luminex Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- Amara Health Analytics
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Mckesson Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of sepsis diagnostics market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on sepsis diagnostics market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global sepsis diagnostics market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the sepsis diagnostics market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about sepsis diagnostics market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global sepsis diagnostics market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.