The Global Self-Service BI Market research report represents comprehensive study of various factors affecting the market. This market reports provide a complete and accurate analysis of the various business perspectives to shape the future of the company. This market research provides comprehensive data that improves the understanding, scope and application of this report.
At a compound annual growth rate of 13.5%, the size of the worldwide Self-Service BI market is projected to reach 6.9 in 2030.
This report provides an overview of sharing and growth opportunities by Self-Service BI market, product type, applications, major companies, and key regions.
The global Self-Service BI Market share is segmented into several classifications including revenue, application and region. This report analyzes the top players in the world market, and divides the content type solution market by product type and application / end industry.
Geographically, the Self-Service BI Market across the world is sub-segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific will dominate the with largest Self-Service BI Market share in upcoming years owing to the growing domestic consumption in the developing countries.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of global Self-Service BI Market include Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Tableau Software, MicroStrategy, TIBCO Software, Qlik Technologies, and Zoho Corporation.
Self-Service BI Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 21.4 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.5 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||Component, mode of delivery, application, by deployment, end-use, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, SAP, Tableau Software Inc., Perficient Inc., Tibco Software Inc., Infor Inc., Domo Inc.|
• Managed services
• Professional services
o Consulting services
o Deployment and integration
o Support and maintenance
By Business Function
• Human resources
• Fraud and security management
• Sales and marketing management
• Predictive asset maintenance
• Risk and compliance management
• Customer engagement and analysis
• Supply chain management and procurement
• Operations management
By Deployment Model
By Industry Vertical
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecommunication and IT
• Retail and e-commerce
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Energy and utilities
• Media and entertainment
• Transportation and logistics
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Self-Service BI Market Share’:
- Future Outlook and Current Trend of Self-Service BI Market Share by the End of the Forecast Period (2019-2025).
- Information on technological progress and innovation around the world
- Government support can affect market dominance.
- In-depth analysis of various market segments, including local segmentation, applications and types
- An in-depth analysis of the market's competitive landscape and initiatives to improve this market.
- Market Trends, Drivers, Opportunities, Restraints, Challenges and Key Developments
Who should buy this report?
Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers ,researchers, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.