The security assessments are cyclical exercises, which mainly test the organization’s security vulnerabilities and preparedness. These assessments include the vulnerabilities checks in the business processes and organization's IT systems, along with the recommendation of crucial steps to lower future security-related risks.
At a compound annual growth rate of 25 %, the size of the worldwide Security Assessment market is projected to reach USD 12 Billion in 2028.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Security Assessment and the future growth potential of the market for Security Assessment across various segments, such as Security Type, Assessment Type, Organization Size, Deployment, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the Assessment Type, the penetration testing services is anticipated to hold a substantial share. Network Security is a crucial component of the services. The security program assessment service segment is analyzed to play a prime role in improving the security assessment market landscape as global organizations are increasing their focus toward self-evaluating their security strategy along with protecting sensitive business applications.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of a significant presence of security assessment service providers in the market offering different services to businesses in the region across end-user industries. Further, rising cyber-attacks in the region is further leading to the rapid adoption of the technology.
Key Segments of the Global Security Assessment Market
Security Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
Assessment Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Threat Assessment
- Penetration Testing Services
- Security Program Assessment
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Security Assessment market
- Optiv Security
- Check Point
- Absolute Software
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Security Assessment Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Security Assessment Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Security Assessment Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Security Assessment Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Security Assessment Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Security Assessment Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.