Scale-out NAS is an enhanced structure to improve the storage capacity by expanding the disk space's total capacity. The Scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) is implemented to the storage capacity by configuring the system automatically. It enhances the devices’ network capacity and automatically allows the addition of another array when the scale-out system reaches its limit.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Scale-out NAS and the future growth potential of the market for Scale-out NAS across various segments, such as Storage Technology, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End Use, the BFSI sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The sector is witnessing a surge in the use of the cloud to store applications and data with further shifting toward advanced software applications. It further aids in the breakdown of operational and data silos across risk, customer support, and finance sections.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the inclination toward the adoption of emerging technologies. The high adoption of cloud hosting for multiple operations across organizations in various industries is stimulating the industry size. The presence of multiple players in the region offering services has further complemented the industry growth in the region.
Key Segments of the Global Scale-out NAS Market
Storage Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Scale-out NAS market
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Panasas, Inc
- Quantum Corporation
- Dell Inc
- Pure Storage
- Tintri, Inc.
- Hitachi Data Systems Lt
- Nasuni Corporation
- Nexenta Systems
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Scale-out NAS Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Scale-out NAS Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Scale-out NAS Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Scale-out NAS Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Scale-out NAS Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Scale-out NAS Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.