The global rigid packaging market size is estimated to grow from USD xx.xx billion to USD xx.xx billion at CAGR of xx% by the end of forecast period. Packaging is basically a process of protecting or enclosing finished products or goods for delivery, sale, storage, and end use. This process helps to package products in various forms such as cans, bottles, aerosol containers, ampules, jars, and aluminum bottles. Rigid Packaging has some properties such as high stiffness, high barrier properties and high impact strength. These things contributing to expand the rigid packaging market size in recent years.
The global rigid packaging market progress is mainly driven by growing customer goods demand, minimum cost, and increasing packaging recycling rates. Nowadays, number of consumers switch from the traditional way of shopping to online shopping because of some factors such as fast delivery, easy return policies, free shipping and availability of variety of goods.
Likewise, growing trade-related contracts among the nations is also major factor of growth of the market. Though, rising popularity of rigid packaging and changing raw material values are restraining the progress of the market.
Applications of rigid packaging market:
- Food and beverages
- Personal care
The global rigid packaging market is basically segmented based of end-user industries, geography, and product. By product type, this market is sub-segmented into metal, paper and paperboards, glass, and plastics. By end-user type, the rigid packaging market is categorized into pharmaceuticals, personal care, food & beverages, and others. The food and beverage segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of x.x% and is estimated to reach $xx.xx billion by 2025. Rigid packaging plays an important role in food and beverages trades as these packaging system provide longer protection to the food items. The global rigid packaging market of food & beverage sector is mainly driven by the developing economies of Asia regions such as India and China.
By geography, the global rigid packaging market is sub-segmented into Europe, North-America, Asia Pacific and others. Asia-Pacific has one of the leading rigid packaging market due to the large number of personal care product and food & beverage industries in the region. Asia-Pacific is estimated to raise at a CAGR of x.x% by end of the forecast period. It includes several nations such as India, Japan, and China. Moreover, the minimum labor cost, and easy accessibility of raw materials, together increasing the positive impact on global rigid packaging market development.
Key players of global rigid packaging market include:
- Ball Corp.
- Berry Plastics Corp.
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company Inc.
- DS Smith Plc
- Reynolds Holding Inc.
- Holmen AB
- Georgia-Pacific Corp.
- Plastipak Holdings Inc.
Segmentation of global rigid packaging market include:
By Product Type
By End-User Type
- Personal care
- Food and beverage
By Geography Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle east
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Rigid Packaging Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global cement tiles market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy