Remote infrastructure management is the method of managing and evaluating the IT infrastructure that comprises managing hardware & software computer services, storage devices, IT security, network devices, and others. In addition, remote infrastructure management involves the administration and monitoring activity that is being employed by numerous organizations to efficiently manage their IT infrastructures.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for remote infrastructure management and the future growth potential of the market for remote infrastructure management across various segments, such as core services, organization size, and industry verticals.
An increase in demand and awareness about outsourcing services among enterprises are the key factors fuelling the demand for the remote infrastructure management market across North America. Followed by North America, Europe is also anticipated to significantly contribute towards market growth owing to GDPR policies in this region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the growing need to reduce the downtime and deployment costs and complex network security and management along with greater network accessibility are acting as the key drivers of the remote infrastructure management market. However, Improper service charges structure due to varied business models are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, networking opportunities for small & medium organizations are anticipated to be opportunistic for the market.
Key Segments of the Global Remote Infrastructure Management Market
Core Services Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Database management
- Storage management
- Server management
- Network and communication management
- Desktop management
- Application management
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Organizations
- Small & Medium Oraganizations
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT & Telecom
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Remote Infrastructure Management market
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies
- CtrlS Datacenters
- Cybage Software
- HCL Technologies
- Nityo Infotech
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of remote infrastructure management market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on remote infrastructure management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the remote infrastructure management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on core services, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global remote infrastructure management market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Remote Infrastructure Management market.
- Managers within the remote infrastructure management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Remote Infrastructure Management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global remote infrastructure management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.